LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says alot given that they would never make fun of the Stones during a show in the U.K.

Even though the Stones haven't made a relevant album in the last 35 years.

It says alot given that they would never make fun of the Stones during a show in the U.K.

Even though the Stones haven't made a relevant album in the last 35 years.

Then again...Arcade Fire are very good friends with Bono and the band. They are doing a gig in Dublin...

Also, As Big fans of U2, it could be their own subtle way of expressing their anxiety about the state of the new album or it's release :shrug:

Are you ready ? It happens....beach....clips....

Yes, apparently is "Song for someone". It's the same song people from U2Valencia heard from Bono in Dublin and they compare it with "Stay" and "One".

Haven't heard it yet, but I believe someone would upload it today.

Yes, apparently is "Song for someone". It's the same song people from U2Valencia heard from Bono in Dublin and they compare it with "Stay" and "One".

Haven't heard it yet, but I believe someone would upload it today.

Holy shit...this is getting real. Clips at last !

Any link of the recording ? :hyper:

If we consider last summer's NY Rooftop "Wrap" party comments, this would be the song that Edge is singing and used to be called "Morleigh's"

EXCITING TIMES for Interference at last !

Last edited:
Holy shit...this is getting real. Clips at last !

Any link of the recording ? :hyper:

If we consider last summer's NY Rooftop "Wrap" party comments, this would be the song that Edge is singing and used to be called "Morleigh's"

EXCITING TIMES for Interference at last !

The beach clip was recorded at Eze, as always, one of Bono's daughters was listening the song at a very high volume.

I don't have it yet, just read about the matter at East Link.

The beach clip was recorded at Eze, as always, one of Bono's daughters was listening the song at a very high volume.

I don't have it yet, just read about the matter at East Link.

BEACH CLIPS = ALBUM COMPLETION and near an official announcement.

Can't wait to hear the clip !

Thanks for the input SUPER YO ! :up:

Leeeeak!!

I wonder if Bono is fully aware of the "Beach Clips" existence and their meaning to the hardcore fans. He may be doing this on PURPOSE to give us a little glimpse of the upcoming material...knowing that fans are hanging around his house in the summer with a recording device right before an album release. :hmm:

Otherwise, why play it out loud on a PA system instead of using Headphones ?

Yes, I'm sure he is, he was asked about it in interviews and he and also the rest of the band talked about the fans who come down to Eze to record unfinished U2 tracks. Adam once said something about wishing he had so much time to spend :lol:

Anyway, great news, I hope we hear something very soon :up:

Wait. I thought you guys were joking around. There's actually going to be a beach clip uploaded today?

I can't wait to overanalyze a song I can barely hear!!!!11111

U2Valencia.com @U2Valencia · 6 h
Esto ya va en serio.. Han habido #playafonías en Eze.. #U2 #U2NewAlbum Intentaremos averiguar más cosas! http://fb.me/32tj7w0D8

"This is real, there were some songs being played in Eze... #U2 #U2New Album We are going to investigate more things! "

Seems like someone who was in Eze sent the audio to U2 Valencia.

I really dont see the problem with that arcade fire streets thing?? Surely there just honouring u2? They have been doing that big head paper mache thing for a while.

They dont say anything bad about the band? U2 came onto arcade fire so whats the big difference?

yeah the Arcade Fire thing is a non-topic. Especially in light of supposed beach clips. let's bury it.

Did somebody said beach clips? :hyper:
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Let's not set our expectations so high they are crushed and we take it all out on Bono the Liar.

There's only one "One."

(Even if "stay" might be the better song).

Sent from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom