LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofo said:

and I'm sure this is the last one until January or maybe one I'm more not sure...

Nooooooooooo :banghead:

And Kate, that was a pretty lame ass reason for killing someone :grumpy:.

On the other hand, I could listen to Mr. Echo speak all day :heart:. I hope they don't kill him in the next episode (the previews scared me :sad: ).

Great quote from someone on the www.televisionwithoutpity.com forum:
"I looooved the bits with Eko & Locke, and now want them to just roam around the island, solving crimes.":lmao:

Last edited:
I actually didn't mind Kate tonight. And I still hate Ana Lucia.

The end with Michael and the computer had me all :shocked: !

Poor Sayid :( He's had a tough time what with his true love dying and all.

kellyahern said:

Nooooooooooo :banghead:

And Kate, that was a pretty lame ass reason for killing someone :grumpy:.

On the other hand, I could listen to Mr. Echo speak all day :heart:. I hope they don't kill him in the next episode (the previews scared me :sad: ).

Great quote from someone on the www.televisionwithoutpity.com forum:
"I looooved the bits with Eko & Locke, and now want them to just roam around the island, solving crimes.":lmao:

^I love Mr. Ecko and Mr. Locke:applaud: They are the only ones that seem to have a grasp as to what is happening. I totally agree with who ever said that!! I am worried about Ecko though. I will be pissed if they kill him off. I was hoping that Kate's story had more "depth" to say the least. Yet more people like her than Ana?My biggest question is, is that Walt typing into the computer and what will happen now that Michael has used the computer!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:
Okay, I totally missed who Kate killed and why. :grumpy:
In flashbacks it showed Kate killing her stepfather (which we knew about from last season's flashbacks), but we then found out he was actually her biological father, and this was her reason for killing him, cause he was bad, and she couldn't accept that any part of him was in her.

Sawyer, in a state of dillusion, says he loves "her".
Jack, despite knowing Sawyer is most likely dillusional, assumes he means Kate.
Kate has feelings for Sawyer.
Kate kisses Jack.
Jack finally has that drink with Ana Lucia, who remembers how to smile.

This should be fun.

phanan said:
Sawyer, in a state of dillusion, says he loves "her".
Jack, despite knowing Sawyer is most likely dillusional, assumes he means Kate.
Kate has feelings for Sawyer.
Kate kisses Jack.
Jack finally has that drink with Ana Lucia, who remembers how to smile.

This should be fun.
Here's hoping it leads to Kate and Ana Lucia hooking up.
:ohmy:
:wink:
:ohmy:

This is just wild speculation on my part

But, it seems there may be departure points

in this story

one is when Kate and the cop get in the car wreck

they hit a tree, he gets knocked out and saved by the air bag

no air bag for her
and she is not hurt?

the horse causes the accident

when she kicks cop out of the car and backs out from collision with tree
the car is not damaged?

so the departure point ?

is the car wreck

every thing after that is not reality
that is why the horse is on the island

each person most likely has their departure point

from reality.

one example

did Ana Lucia really survive being shot six times?

didn't they say the shooter used armor piercing bullets

deep said:
This is just wild speculation on my part

But, it seems there may be departure points

in this story

one is when Kate and the cop get in the car wreck

they hit a tree, he gets knocked out and saved by the air bag

no air bag for her
and she is not hurt?

the horse causes the accident

when she kicks cop out of the car and backs out from collision with tree
the car is not damaged?

so the departure point ?

is the car wreck

every thing after that is not reality
that is why the horse is on the island

each person most likely has their departure point

from reality.

one example

did Ana Lucia really survive being shot six times?

didn't they say the shooter used armor piercing bullets

:hmm:

except that the producer already said that everyone isn't dead.

am I missing something, or is this still pretty much a purgatory?

they pick off the kids first, so they can be taken to heaven or whatever because clearly they are innocent.

then when the dude Goodwin is revealed in the flashback (tail section) episode, he is asked why the 9 people were taken and he answers "because they were good". He also said "what makes you think they are attacking you".

Is it really that obvious? It can't be that simple, but it seems to be. They are dead and tryint o earn their way to "heaven" or whatever.

stammer476 said:

:hmm:

except that the producer already said that everyone isn't dead.

He said that, but is he going to give up the goods on the shows "secret" during the first season???

There is too much money to be made to do that.

They'll have to drag it out as long as they can and probably jump the shark about six times in the process just like the X-Files.

stammer476 said:
If they were dead, then he wouldn' t have commented. He's not going to flat-out lie about the show.

Just like if Donald Trump is asked who wins The Apprentice before it airs, "he's not going to lie about the show". Of course he would.
To preserve the suspense and to keep people watching.

If the premise is they are dead, they they've got all kinds of storytelling to do to take your eye off the ball, that's part of the intrigue. They aren't going to show their hand this early.

If they aren't dead, then I can't wait to see what the conclusion will be in a few years when people will be sick of being led in circles. They can't pay it off this early, so you'll have more obtuse references to "the others" and invisible people etc. And then you always can kill half an episode with backstories, if not more.

It will either be a really clever idea that has a grand pay off or a horrible idea that just pisses people off. IT happens over and over again because the shows don't know when to just pay it off, rather than stringing you along, creating loose ends that are never solved. Basically, this needs to be a 2 season series, the pay off needs to happen sooner than later.

So then why do they die twice?

And for what it's worth, I think the island is a psychological experiment gone wrong, as stated in the films. Planes and boats are attracted to the island from the messed up magnetic fields.

Me too!!:confused: Why is Sayid on the telivison??? I hope they are not dead that would be lame:huh: When will the next NEW episode air?? SO many unanswered questions!!!:(

Carmelu2fan said:
Me too!!:confused: Why is Sayid on the telivison??? I hope they are not dead that would be lame:huh: When will the next NEW episode air?? SO many unanswered questions!!!:(

Sayid was on the televison......? I missed that.

them being dead would be wierd:huh: if they are dead how can they die again?:huh:

:scream:

it's definetly not purgatory the whole car thing was pretty much laziness from the producers or whoever is in charge of this things Did you catch the hand of the trainer of the horse when Kate is aproaching it? or how about the car in the background in the other survivors episode when Ana and Goodwin are talking ?

Good episode and I definetly didn't catch Sayid ala Hurley in Jin's episode I guess it will be explained later why he was on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom