LMAO! (bono vision!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LMAOLMAO!!!!!!

Oh hoo............this is so NOT funny!

:laugh:

but, I was playin Daddys Gonna Pay in my 'new' car (CD player in it) and LMAO LMAO

L.M.A.O!

I suddenly had this vision

of Bono, showing me to my new car, then showing me to his new car, this big dark green convertable Jaguar type Shaguar Pimpmobile car.......and Daddys is playin in the background and Bono is wearing black slips, leopard printed fuzzy trousers, a black jacket, his chest showing, hair slicked up, and fly-shades on, and starts mimin to the music as he moves round and round the car, inside and outside, showin it off to me...................and the funny thing is, take two lines from the song like 'Daddy wont let you weep, Daddy wont let you ache'..right? well he moves from drivers seat where hes sittin runnin his hand up and down his wheel, to the passenger side where he poses doing the 'showroom girl - this is a fridge' hand style to the back of the car in a Tazmanian blur between those two sentances!

:D

Oh gawd, its an image I cant remove when I see no tanks to the pic of him in flies with the leopardmobile................and then a McPhisto singin daddy Daddy DADdy!

Suga daddy............

whats worse is u lot takin it in turn to sit lickin lollies in front of him with yer hair in pigtails actin all schoolgirl and innoncent! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Maddie, this is what you think about while you're driving? Remind me to never get in a car with you! ;) :p

and............LMAO!

LMAO!

And u know what the worst thing is?

Imaginin Bono was my Peugeot car dealer!!!!

:lmao:
:lol:
:lmao:

*slaps knee in hysterics!*

oh hoo oho hhooots!

*wipes tears*

:lmao: sorry sorry I was imagin havin an appointment with Bono my dealer, and him emerging quickly like Robin Williams on helium, with the wrong trousers on matchin the wrong jacket and :lmao: his tie,................................:D ...........his tie not tied on correct thus leaving half his collar stickin up, with hair like it is in the 'Mafia' video a Pleban put up recently, and LMAO, everytime I stand up to go out for a test-drive he gets down and puts this folder up, and tipples from a wee Whiskey jar......

and then......:lmao: .............he gets in the car and stalls in half-a-dozen times and we aint even out of the main gate onto the main road! And hes all cougin and clearin his throat and apologisin and chokin and Im lookin at him like :eyebrow:.........and then he swings the car round and his door swings open and he closes it so tight it falls off and he just says 'Fuck it!' and continues drivin!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom