Lisbon pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
427460c3.jpg

Waiting for this topic, since I saw really great pictures in the setlist party topic ( of course, Kellyahern has posted them). Really the best ones from europe leg!!! Thanks a lot Kelly!!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :wink:

kellyahern said:
a48956bc.jpg

from u2log: During Electric Co, Bono pulls a life size cardboard image of himself from the audience. He kisses and cuddles it and then lets go of it.

megalomania reaches epic levels :wink:

WEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!! These pics rock!!! You can even read what his wristband says :ohmy: :lol:

And yeah, he needn't show us he loves himself :lmao: :heart:

Thank you Kelly. :drool: :bow:
That cardboard was used in Portugal to promote the book “Bono in Conversation” and the guys in the group of people I was with (the ones you can see in http://u2tourbus.blogspot.com) took it to the show [we did have a lot of fun with that cardboard while waiting for the show to begin:wink:].
After “I Will Follow” the person holding that cardboard pulled it up, Bono saw it and laughed out loud (the look on his face was too funny and I’ll never forget it). After “Electric Co” began he came near us, he grabbed it and you already know what he did to it (by the way he let go of it, I felt he was acting like one of his other alter egos despising the figure of Bono on the cardboard).

I just got home from the concert. I did not sleep and I can’t seem to be able to do it right now because of the adrenaline and all the excitement of the concert of my life:hyper: :hyper: :crazy: . It was so great that I just can’t believe that I was there (right in front of the main stage in the fifth row, even closer than I was in Madrid). There’s not much I can say right now except the band was amazing, everything was so amazing!

I took my camera but I opted to enjoy the show instead of worrying with the pictures. I have very few that I took and some that my brother shoot before the camera went out of batteries because I had forgotten to bring the extra ones :reject:. I will upload and post them later today.

Last edited:
This is all I can post now and I didn’t shoot them:

4db43d2d.jpg

PICT1671.jpg

704fc419.jpg

a3bf4227.jpg

11de0e35.jpg

Bono was too cute :cute: while proudly showing and thanking his medal of "Member of the Order of Liberty".

LostAtMoon said:
Thank you Kelly. :drool: :bow:
That cardboard was used in Portugal to promote the book “Bono in Conversation” and the guys in the group of people I was with (the ones you can see in http://u2tourbus.blogspot.com) took it to the show [we did have a lot of fun with that cardboard while waiting for the show to begin:wink:].
After “I Will Follow” the person holding that cardboard pulled it up, Bono saw it and laughed out loud (the look on his face was too funny and I’ll never forget it). After “Electric Co” began he came near us, he grabbed it and you already know what he did to it (by the way he let go of it, I felt he was acting like one of his other alter egos despising the figure of Bono on the cardboard).

:lol: Thanks, we were wondering where the cardboard came from.

Back
Top Bottom