Likelihood of hooking up at a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To the OP. If you're still interested in hooking up, there's a tour coming around the corner and I'm rather easy.

On a somewhat related note, you know what other grammar mistake really makes me lol?

When people say "no holes barred"

It's like..

vincent-price-o-rly.gif

Likelihood of meeting your spouse at a U2 concert = highly possible

How do I know?

Considering that I met a girl at a U2 concert, got married to her and we now have 2 children, I know something about this subject.

:crack: Great parenting there...

I get the whole let them get drunk and have sex at home thing, my parents were pretty okay with things. But there's a difference between at home or at a concert or other public place. :doh: And especially with illegal substances, well to be fair pot isn't illegal here, but you still wouldn't do that at a concert. There are people who do, but I'll keep that for home. I'm not that asshole that forces other people the smell and 2nd hand smokes.

Never understood going drunk to a gig either, why waste the experience by getting drunk and prolly forgetting most of the night? :doh:

I enjoy getting a good buzz on for a concert, but to get absolutely trashed sucks. I went to a Method Man and Redman concert a few years back and my friends and I got loaded before going in, they played "How High" and of course there were some herbal jazz cigarettes lit up, all that plus the heat from the crowd and I ended up having to go outside and get sick, got kicked out and missed about a third of the show. I'll never do that again.

By that I mean I won't go to that extreme again. It's a lot of fun to be baked and/or have a buzz on at a great concert.

ETA: yes it is very possible to hook up with someone at a U2 concert, and damn this is a great thread.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm a bit of a germaphobe so sloppy seconds isn't my thing, please keep that in mind.

I thought it was just going to be all of us at the same time before the show. Isn't that what the line is for?

He probably won't want me to say this as it reveals we have met, but Lazarus has seen me hook up at a bar playing music that wasn't U2. Does that count?

He probably won't want me to say this as it reveals we have met, but Lazarus has seen me hook up at a bar playing music that wasn't U2. Does that count?

Not gonna lie, you were in fine form that night. It's not easy to plunge into the eye of the hipster hurricane and come out a winner.

I was going to ask at some stage if some members here fancied finding a place on airbnb near the o2 for the London gigs but following this thread would make me look like some freak trying to organise the first Interference ORGY. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom