Lift my days, light up my nights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: :drool: :combust:

I don't want it to sound like bragging, :reject: but I seriously feel that it was a blessing that I saw LoveTown concerts. I mean good gracious look at them!

oliveu2cm said:
I know these are massive :shifty: so I hope people's computer can handle them!

hr_adm.jpg

My Computer is handling them better then I am!:faint:

P.S. ADAM!!!! :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
EPandAmerica said:

I don't want it to sound like bragging, :reject: but I seriously feel that it was a blessing that I saw LoveTown concerts. I mean good gracious look at them!

Hey that's totally not bragging! I think it's very cool and fans who were able to see them then are SO lucky! I :heart: that you've stayed with them for all these years! Just goes to show how amazing they are.

Here's a shot of them playing with BB!

hr_band_bb_.jpg

Bono = Saint and Olive, those are the most beautiful pics ever!!! :bow: Larry looks so feckin HOT! And the other guys too... it's just Larry is so guh!!! :drool:

Thank you both!!!

You're welcome FJ! I was so :ohmy: :sick: to see them!! Bono=Saint must have spent a lot of time scanning them in- so thanks!!! :happy:

rockinon_5_1998_3.jpg

Bono=Saint also had a bunch of Calendar photos scanned and they are massive and sooo :cute: - I will post those later, I'm off home for the day :wave:

rockinon12_2000.jpg

flaming june said:
Bono = Saint and Olive, those are the most beautiful pics ever!!! :bow: Larry looks so feckin HOT! And the other guys too... it's just Larry is so guh!!! :drool:

Thank you both!!!

You are welcome!:sexywink:

Yeah,Larry is gorgeous!!:D

oliveu2cm said:
Bono=Saint also had a bunch of Calendar photos scanned and they are massive and sooo :cute: - I will post those later, I'm off home for the day :wave:

It's my pleasure!!
Thank you olive!!:wave:

THANKS Bono=Saint and Olive!!!!

:bow: :up: :faint:

That big one of Lovetown Bono in the hat with the guitar looks like one of those old west pics! He's GORGEOUS, they all are but especially Bono! Huge Lovetown band pics :drool: :combust: Those are some of the best looking pics I have ever seen. They were so beautiful, perfectly ripe and in their prime. Oooh, baby...:censored:

I don't know where you keep finding them Bono=Saint but keep it up!! :happy:

It's my pleasure,all!!

Will you post all pics,olive?:ohmy:
But I'll change pics into my photo album.
I scaned bigger size some of till now pics!:D

I shrunk some of those great pics to a more postable size for those of us with slow, crap computers :huh:

Thanks again! The pics are cool! :happy:

bandmag2.jpg

bandmag1.jpg

Last edited:
Blargh, still too big :sigh:

Maybe the individual ones will come out better:huh:

oldwestbono2.jpg

larrymag.jpg

Oh....my....good....LORD!!! :love: :drool: :combust: :faint:

Thank you for helping me to forget about my rotten cold for a few glorious minutes! :heart:

*crawls back under covers happy*

Ummmm... there are no words to describe these pictures.

However, I would just like to say that after viewing them, I have never felt more like a woman.

Five frickin' stars. :faint:

:wink: Nice! I'm so glad everyone enjoys them :drool:

Bono=Saint I will post the rest tomorrow when I am back at my computer! :up:

Should I post them large or shrink them? I like them large so people can use them as wallpapers, but I know they are easier to see smaller... :hmm:

Keocmb :lmao: :up:

Back
Top Bottom