Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Here's the rehearsal... you won't be disappointed :combust:

(He's smoking a cig the entire time he's singing too, naughty Bono)

http://www.save file.com/projects/1083272

(Go to Please Rehearsal)

I am trying to open this but I can''t
Any ideas?

u2trinity said:
bonocomet , do you by any chance have the whole God II vid ?
I really love that song ...:whistle:

I'm checking on it... I love that song too. :yes:

And no problem Rosebud, I know how you feel, I'm still trying to get a bunch of stuff off my old computer too. It's a pain!

u2trinity said:
bonocomet , do you by any chance have the whole God II vid ?
I really love that song ...:whistle:

Got it :)

It was on my old computer. It's actually within the Lovetown special along with Hawkmoon, All Along the Watchtower, All I Want is You, God Part 2, & Love Rescue Me.

It's 100 MB :uhoh: So I'll need to put it on another upload site. I'll let you know when it's done. Sorry I don't have God Part 2 on it's own. It is very :drool:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Got it :)

It was on my old computer. It's actually within the Lovetown special along with Hawkmoon, All Along the Watchtower, All I Want is You, God Part 2, & Love Rescue Me.

It's 100 MB :uhoh: So I'll need to put it on another upload site. I'll let you know when it's done. Sorry I don't have God Part 2 on it's own. It is very :drool:

:( I have dialup so I won't be able to download , but our area will be getting high-speed in January . Would it be to much trouble to upload once I have high-speed ?

The Lovetown Special sounds :drool:

Never too much trouble! :)

Anyways... I had a lot of trouble trying to get it off my old computer last night. It's dying and it kept crashing so I have to keep working on this!

Just remind me when you're ready in January! :wave:

Bonogirl777 said:
bonogodfathertt0.gif

:ohmy: holy cow :drool:

Bonogirl777 said:

Oh please more of these gif :drool:

My pc doesn't read "avi" files and I can't see bono and his damn cigarette in your files, bonocomet :sad: I only can listen to it :grumpy:

bonocomet said:
Never too much trouble! :)

Anyways... I had a lot of trouble trying to get it off my old computer last night. It's dying and it kept crashing so I have to keep working on this!

Just remind me when you're ready in January! :wave:

Thank you . :hug:
but I've gotta know :crazy: does the shirt come off ?????

u2trinity said:

:( I have dialup so I won't be able to download , but our area will be getting high-speed in January . Would it be to much trouble to upload once I have high-speed ?

The Lovetown Special sounds :drool:

:hmm:

Is your address still the same? I put the Lovetown special on a dvd for you. :)
The quality is by no means perfect because it's a pretty small file to go to dvd, but it's definitely watchable!

and if anyone wants to download the 100 mb file here is the mega upload link :wave:

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=8STSFB7J

u2trinity said:
but I've gotta know :crazy: does the shirt come off ?????

bonocomet said:

:scream: please make a gif of it! a little, sexy gif even if the shirt doesn't come off :drool:

Look, I have to see it! I have to! And if I don't... :waiting:

:pray:

:reject: :kiss:

I can't make gifs right now :( Maybe someone else can who has it... I think just the opening of God Part 2 where he's doing the strip tease is on you tube... I'll check...

Oh no I couldn't find it.. sorry! Did you try opening the short clip I have with different players? VLC maybe?

:hmm: maybe I can put it on you tube... I've never done that before but maybe I'll try to ok? :) I have to work today but when I get a chance I can check it out.
(Also just so you know it's a sort of from a distance and washed in bright light vid... but still fun to watch :sexywink:

bonocomet said:
I can't make gifs right now :( Maybe someone else can who has it... I think just the opening of God Part 2 where he's doing the strip tease is on you tube... I'll check...

Oh no I couldn't find it.. sorry! Did you try opening the short clip I have with different players? VLC maybe?

:scratch: ack! no idea what it is...:huh:
not being able to enjoy his strip tease is obviously the punishment for being so clumsy with technology :sigh:

Well like I said, it's not the best quality vid, but if I can't get it on you tube I'll just send you a dvd... give me a day or 2 and I'll let you know :)

bonocomet said:
Well like I said, it's not the best quality vid, but if I can't get it on you tube I'll just send you a dvd... give me a day or 2 and I'll let you know :)

Grazie comet, you're very kind. :kiss:
Anyway, remember I don't want you to waste too much time for me...don't worry, I'm not going to throw myself down the window if I don't get bono's strip...also because I live at low ground... ;)

I'm loading it to you tube now :whistle:
... but I have no idea if it will be allowed to stay, I don't know the copyright rules for this...

Darn it! The link's still loading but doesn't start!!! :grumpy:
Ok, onekea keep quiet...it's already happened with other links in youtube thread...and after a while they worked :waiting:
ok, I stay nearby and try later...thanks again, comet, you're an angel and I'm such a pain in the neck, I know...:reject:

Edit: it works!!! Few seconds but what for seconds!
:love:
Ok, the shirt doesn't come off...but his voice attending the strip...:faint:
ok, I think I'm ready for a new week now.

:bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom