Leather Day - The Best of Bono in leather 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoleatherarmsuplight.jpg

:drool::evil::combust:

Uhhhhhhh... Yeah. That picture...HELLO :ohmy:.

Cue all the, "Is that a _____ in your pocket, or..." jokes!

Bless me Father, for I've sinned. Bono dressed up in leather has carried my mind to unmentionable places:drool: :shifty:

*Waits in line at confession booth* Or would "Ditto, yeah, what she said" suffice?

:ohmy: "I'm Too Sexy" from now on will have a special meaning!:lol: And that's exactly what it looks like he's doing! :applaud: Move over Kate Moss, there's a new model in town!:love:

*Is now picturing/hearing RuPaul going, "You better WORK!", complete with snap of fingers and attitude-filled head shake*.

And unlike most of the models, Bono actually looks healthy :wink:!

I'll cross my fingers for you Angela to get U2 tickets!:hug:

Thanks :hug:. I get my first paycheck this week :hyper:! So I'll start hunting.

Angela

I've never thought about it, but U2 has the unique ability to elevate my soul/mind to very high places, be it spiritual or intellectual, while at the same time to turn my brain into mush/goo with too much hotness being involved, adorableness or plain silliness! :D

I don't know how they do it! :ohmy:

Isn't it the same for you? :wink:

I've never thought about it, but U2 has the unique ability to elevate my soul/mind to very high places, be it spiritual or intellectual, while at the same time to turn my brain into mush/goo with too much hotness being involved, adorableness or plain silliness! :D

Same here too:shifty::sexywink:

:up: :up: Same here :heart:

Back
Top Bottom