Leather Day: Serious & Sexy, The Look.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RSoct87.jpg

Okay some really great 'drop down dead gorgeous and gone to heaven photos' here but I recommend you all be sitting securely in your seats for this next one! :wink: I just scanned this Kevin Westenberg photo of Bono from my October 2006 issue of Mojo.....

ready......

you have been warned.....

bonoinmojo102006uv8.jpg

:drool: :faint:

You know, from now on when people ask me why I went through the effort of getting a custom built glossy screen for my computer, I will point them to this thread.

Just about every time I go here I find at least one photo that makes me spit out whatever I'm eating/drinking and squeal with delight.

Thanks for the pics everyone!

redhotswami said:
You know, from now on when people ask me why I went through the effort of getting a custom built glossy screen for my computer, I will point them to this thread.

Just about every time I go here I find at least one photo that makes me spit out whatever I'm eating/drinking and squeal with delight.

Thanks for the pics everyone!

Oh know what you mean, I so love my new 17" panel screen....

bono198600045da.jpg

brownshirt0mc.jpg

rocknrollhoff20017ya.jpg

Kevin W's pics are amazing. That robe series has always been one of my favorites, gorgeous.

bwbonomirror2kevinwestenberg.jpg

His pics are going to be showing in a gallery in London I believe coming up soon.

:lol: Yes I was Comet, I jumped from the front of the stage to the back! Can you blame me? The little droomer boy sure is pretty :)

But but... these pics! How can you stare at them and not faint?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom