Leather Day: POP...By POPular demand!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
817309f3.jpg

65059ea5.jpg

:eyebrow: Bono. French kissing. A guy. Okay. That takes the cake. He has no sense of true masculinity. This is upsetting.

:lmao: What a guy.

Devlin said:
:eyebrow: Bono. French kissing. A guy. Okay. That takes the cake. He has no sense of true masculinity. This is upsetting.

:lmao: What a guy.
that's Liam/Noel(not sure,.. think it's liam) Gallager of Oasis.... they attended the show and hung out afterwards... Liam/Noel challenged Bono into doing it by saying he had a guitar pick in his mouth,... he dared Bono to take it out in front of the paparazzi... and ofcouuuurse Bono did that :drool: now is the question, what if that'd be a PLEBAn?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It's Liam. I've never been a big fan of Oasis, but any guy that sticks his tongue in Bono's mouth is fine by me :wink:

well... I'd say as long as Bono's happy with that... what if some random lunatic would do it? would you still think it's fine by you?? :eyebrow:
heh lol well I thought it was pretty funny that Bono nearly does nothing and Liam sticks his tongue all over him :D oh and not to mention I would want to be that guy at that moment... :drool:

am I btw the only one who can't see BonoFox1's pictures?

Galeongirl said:

well... I'd say as long as Bono's happy with that... what if some random lunatic would do it? would you still think it's fine by you?? :eyebrow:
heh lol well I thought it was pretty funny that Bono nearly does nothing and Liam sticks his tongue all over him :D oh and not to mention I would want to be that guy at that moment... :drool:

am I btw the only one who can't see BonoFox1's pictures?

Sorry you cant see my pics hun, for a while I could not see my own pics and I refreshed my screen and then I was able to see them..You can try refreshing the page...:wink:

well, 10 pages of glorious, POP. What can I say...but...thankyou, thank you, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom