Leather Day: Peek-a-boo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
980f93a2.jpg

e0cc7969.jpg
where this last one was taken and when?:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
For anyone who's been reading drawers...
What I wouldn't give to be in a lift with him :wink:
:combust:
I haven't been able to think straight for 2 days now since reading that.... :drool: :drool:

I keep thinking about the whole "his breath in my hair", "I can feel his heat", etc, etc, etc, ETC!!!! One day, when I've convinced my hubby to restrain me properly so I don't hurt anyone, I'm gonna' sit down & read that thing from start to finish!!! Then I'm going to go slowly insane while melting into a useless puddle of goo. :yes:

The only thing better would be to melt into a puddle of goo right in front of Himself... after he placed an oh-so-gentle, barely-there kiss on the hollow of my neck. :crazy: :drool: :love: :D

BluRmGrl said:

I haven't been able to think straight for 2 days now since reading that.... :drool:

I keep thinking about the whole "his breath in my hair", "I can feel his heat", etc, etc, etc, ETC!!!! One day, when I've convinced my hubby to restrain me properly so I don't hurt anyone, I'm gonna' sit down & read that thing from start to finish!!! Then I'm going to go slowly insane while melting into a useless puddle of goo. :yes:

The only thing better would be to melt into a puddle of goo right in front of Himself... after he placed an oh-so-gentle, barely-there kiss on the hollow of my neck. :crazy: :drool: :love: :D
:yes: :drool:

LOL me too!
Just when I think I've recovered...*sigh*...some image forms in my mind...and I melt again!
:combust:
Oh how I :heart: that story!

These are wonderful. Most of the pix in my stash are of him with the glasses on, as a ZooTV babe, and I really didn't have time to look for them because I was trying to take care of heavy duty problems.

N - O, No It is most def not wrong to want to lick the seat off his beautiful neck, sweetie! Wow what a thought :giggle: :combust:

And OOOHHH: being in a lift with Bono!!!mmmmm, i feel a strange tingling going down the length of my back thinking of the idea!!

Kiss on neck? That's having a dangerous effect on me trying to imagine it............ :ohmy: :ohmy: Killing me with that, BluRmGrl!!

It's getting WAY too hot in here, you girls are causing me to have Bono on the brain 24/7!!!! AAHHHH :help: TOO MUCH!!!

susanp6 said:
N - O, No It is most def not wrong to want to lick the seat off his beautiful neck, sweetie!

Oh I'm glad...I didn't want to do ...er...consider... anything that would be wrong.

And OOOHHH: being in a lift with Bono!!!mmmmm, i feel a strange tingling going down the length of my back thinking of the idea!!

??? I think I need to back track on this thread. Which lift??

It's getting WAY too hot in here, you girls are causing me to have Bono on the brain 24/7!!!! AAHHHH :help: TOO MUCH!!!

If you know of a way to get Bono off the brain, please let me know. :wink:

The lift in question sweetie is featured in one of the latest&thrilling stories which is in the fanfic section!!It's titled so Bono was in my drawers!!! It's v naughty!! It's excellent writing.

It describes deliciously and in detail how this girl has Bono pressed up against her in a crowded lift!!! You must read!! :sexywink:

Gosh, suggest a way to get Bono out of your mind?......should you want to???!!! :giggle: That's hard:wink:

susanp6 said:
The lift in question sweetie is featured in one of the latest&thrilling stories which is in the fanfic section!!It's titled so Bono was in my drawers!!! It's v naughty!! It's excellent writing.

It describes deliciously and in detail how this girl has Bono pressed up against her in a crowded lift!!! You must read!! :sexywink:

Thanks!!! I'm going to pop over and have a read. First I need to get some ice water.

[QUOTE Gosh, suggest a way to get Bono out of your mind?......should you want to???!!! :giggle: That's hard:wink: [/QUOTE]

Thats the problem:banghead: I DON'T WANT TO!!! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Yes you will NEED the ice water after this!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Holy crap!!! That story left me...??...I don't know how to describe it. I could completely picture him...seeing him out of my eyes....right in front of me. She captured his personality and his heat! Oh dear. Now I have to go back and read all the other installments!!

Back
Top Bottom