Leather day: let's go to the zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it still leather day? so can I post a few more?

bono3-1.jpg

gatto.jpg

Bonogirl777 said:

:cute: So sorry Mot. :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I always thought of that picture when Guinn was hiding his nose. Good times, goooood times! :)

onekea, it's only past 3:00 p.m on the East coast of the USA and I reckon about noonish on the West coast of the USA, so you have HOURS to post. :evil:

Bono Mot said:

onekea, it's only past 3:00 p.m on the East coast of the USA and I reckon about noonish on the West coast of the USA, so you have HOURS to post. :evil:

bono mot, why are you so...devilish?!! :macdevil: (...and you know why...:sexywink:)

btw, I'm sorry too for your little friend :hug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
This thread is fantastic! :up:

Actually I have so many images mixing in my little mind...trouble is finding on webs bono's pix I'm thinking of... :scratch:

bonosandiego.jpg

gattino.jpg

onekea said:

bono mot, why are you so...devilish?!! :macdevil: (...and you know why...:sexywink:)

btw, I'm sorry too for your little friend :hug:

It's in my nature, I can't help it! :evil:

Thanks about my little friend...he was my bestest friend for 14 years, gah, I loved that dog! I have a locket I wear around my neck daily with his picture in it...how lame am I? He was a cutie though, had a thing for charming the *lay-deeees*. :giggle: Reminds me of....

oh yes, post away!!! :wink:

onekea said:

Actually I have so many images mixing in my little mind...trouble is finding on webs bono's pix I'm thinking of... :scratch:

bonosandiego.jpg

gattino.jpg

:lmao:

bonocomet, I need your help once more...tell me, isn't this little parrot biting its friend? :happy:

cocorito.jpg

..and who usually bites his friend at neck on stage?...go and find the pix, please! :pray:

ok...thank you for sharing my madness, plebans, hope you had fun. I did.
I would like to round off my leather day with this:

a13be1f0OMG.jpg

gattoocchi.jpg

:cute: :love: :heart:
:wave:

onekea said:

bonocomet, I need your help once more...tell me, isn't this little parrot biting its friend? :happy:

cocorito.jpg

..and who usually bites his friend at neck on stage?...go and find the pix, please! :pray:

:D

edgenBono12.jpg

onekea said:
ok...thank you for sharing my madness, plebans, hope you had fun. I did.
I would like to round off my leather day with this:

a13be1f0OMG.jpg

gattoocchi.jpg

:cute: :love: :heart:
:wave:

eyelashes!

:combust:

i know its not part of leather day...but can someone post a matching pic of Edge yelling at the Brazil parade last year? its screaming for an animal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom