Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quizzicallittlelove.jpg
:heart::heart::heart:
Can I go back in time and marry Baby Bono, bearing in mind that he doesn't lose one iota of his charm he had back then along the years?!! :love:

Brilliant shots you got there!! :love::love:

Indeed he is!! :hug: He's the very embodiment of "childish" Bono:heart:
The only thing is, what's impressive today is seeing Bono traveling back in time to that unguarded look he once had, namely the Baby Bono look! :heart: It's always been there with him, but time hardens the very best of us, so we all lose some of it along the way, the goal I guess, is to get it back!:wink:

Yes, in the past ten years or so Bono has really been all over the "little boy in awe" expression :love:...I think Comet posted most of the ones I have!
It is something I also really adore about him.

:cute: One of my fave pics. It was my avatar here for the longest time.

It is just the epitome of cute. That hat!

Also, several pics in here that I hadn't seen before. :D

Aww glad you're enjoying this thread!! :hug:
It's one thing to start something in which you really believe in, but when people do show up and give their own appreciation of it & personal contribution, well, that makes it "even better than the real thing"!! :heart:

Awww :D :hug:. Well, hey, it was a good idea, people deserve credit and praise for good ideas.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who'd like to shove in people's faces threads like these, with pictures and articles to support our looove & admiration for the man, to show proof thereby showing that our respect isn't wasted!! :D In those moments, I tell myself "their loss!" because you can't really go around preaching to everyone Bono's utter amazingness 24/7, hopefully they'll realize it in due time! At the very least, you know his worth, and that's one less blind person in the sea of celebrity worship! :wink:

All of this is quite true. Absolutely. I mean, of course, no, nobody is perfect, but he really does seem like an overall decent, good-hearted, sincere guy, and it's just a shame that people like that get knocked down by the more distrusting and cynical and such, while the idiotic and cruel get rewarded. But eh, like you said, their loss. He doesn't seem to get too bent out of shape about it, so it's pointless for me to react that way, too.

:heart::heart::heart:
Can I go back in time and marry Baby Bono,

Really, no kidding! He's in my age range here, for christssakes! Seriously, why was I not alive at that time, or why aren't there men like him in my age group roaming around today?

Bah. We need time machines, like, NOW.

bearing in mind that he doesn't lose one iota of his charm he had back then along the years?!! :love:

LOL, ah, I don't think that could ever be possible. I think his charm will be with him his entire life. I find his continued hope and optimism refreshing. In a world full of the jaded and apathetic (which seems to become more common in some people the older they get), it's nice to see people who still actually give a crap about something, who feel not all is lost. This may sound silly, but people like him make me feel like my constant upbeat, hopeful attitudes aren't so crazy and laughable. I don't feel like I'm alone in thinking the way I do. And I love that. I mean, sure, of course, you can't be blind to the realities and horrors of life, but it's better to look at that stuff and think, "We can fix/stop this" instead of, "Well, we're all screwed, time to give up". I don't get the latter line of thinking.

And now I'm rambling. Sorry, everyone. Back to putting out buckets to catch the endless fountains of drool :p.

Angela

All of this is quite true. Absolutely. I mean, of course, no, nobody is perfect, but he really does seem like an overall decent, good-hearted, sincere guy, and it's just a shame that people like that get knocked down by the more distrusting and cynical and such, while the idiotic and cruel get rewarded. But eh, like you said, their loss. He doesn't seem to get too bent out of shape about it, so it's pointless for me to react that way, too.
:bow::bow::bow: Incredibly true! But I feel for him, because the amount of criticism (which is most of the time completely unfounded!) he receives is gigantic. But I guess, he must tell himself that if that criticism is the amount he must pay in order to get his message across, then he'll do it. As long as what he has to say is worth more than whatever he gets thrown in the face, then it's all worthwhile! Because he's speaking in the name of those who don't have that kind of "voice power":heart:

Really, no kidding! He's in my age range here, for christssakes! Seriously, why was I not alive at that time, or why aren't there men like him in my age group roaming around today?
:lol::lol::lol: Bono should have at least 20 years less on him for us to truly "match" Aww looove has no time constraints! :cute:
LOL, ah, I don't think that could ever be possible. I think his charm will be with him his entire life. I find his continued hope and optimism refreshing. In a world full of the jaded and apathetic (which seems to become more common in some people the older they get), it's nice to see people who still actually give a crap about something, who feel not all is lost. This may sound silly, but people like him make me feel like my constant upbeat, hopeful attitudes aren't so crazy and laughable. I don't feel like I'm alone in thinking the way I do. And I love that. I mean, sure, of course, you can't be blind to the realities and horrors of life, but it's better to look at that stuff and think, "We can fix/stop this" instead of, "Well, we're all screwed, time to give up". I don't get the latter line of thinking.

I wholeheartedly agree, again, Bono only but reinforces my optimism, reassures me that I ain't a complete fool to remain that hopeful!! :angel: He forces people to think, first of all, and then he tells them to "roll up their sleeves", to "GET ON THEIR BOOTS" and get to work about resolving this problem which doesn't have to remain a problem!! :applaud:

Bono has something boy-ish almost child-like about him sometimes and we all know he can be playful or a simple dork. I think he enjoyes that a lot and it's a side of him that I really love :love:

THIS PHOTO IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, ADORABLE, BEATIFUL, JOYFUL, PERFECT etc...... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I must make a wallpaper using it :love:

And WHAT A THREAD :yippie::loveshower:
Thanks everybody! I could stare at all this brilliant pictures for hours! :hyper::happydance:

Bono has something boy-ish almost child-like about him sometimes and we all know he can be playful or a simple dork. I think he enjoyes that a lot and it's a side of him that I really love :love:

True! :cute: That dorkish side of him is there, hiding behind the shades, and when it comes out, it's incredibly sweet!! :D

Back
Top Bottom