Leader of the Free World?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's make a better prezzz?

• Bono

Votes: 56 87.5%
  • Dubya

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
bono_brown300.jpg

OR

dubya.jpg

What a mildly disturbing photoshop job.

I vote Bono. I'd gamble that less people hate him than Dubya.

(I misread the actual thing I was voting for. I thought I was voting for "who is the real leader of the free world," not "who would make a better president." Oh well.)

Either scenario makes me want to fall off a cliff. Or better still, push the leader of the free world off said cliff.

That said, I voted for Bono. I think he'd be less inclined to occupy foreign countries.

Axver said:
Either scenario makes me want to fall off a cliff. Or better still, push the leader of the free world off said cliff.

That said, I voted for Bono.

Bono. I think it would be harder for John Howard to suck up his ass than Bush's considering Howard doesn't do anything but talk about the bloody economy. I have to laugh when I read "we plan to implement strategies to save our nation's water by 2020" :laugh:

Thanks, I'm going to ave nightmares about that Bush picture now. :|

Also I nominate Bowie. Because it would please me.

I voted for Bush, and I'm damn proud of it!

I love Bono and all, but he isnt going to protect me from Islamofacists who want to kill me just for being me.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
as if the state of the union wasn't long enough... imagine if bono gave it? ugh...

not only that, he'd give the same speech at every state of the union

"take out your cell phones, magical little devices"

Bono's shades said:
Although I no longer blindly worship Bono like I used to, practically anyone would be better than Dubya.

The worst part about this is that you blindly worshipped Bono for what reason? Because he had long hair and sang songs you liked? Because he gave rants about South Africa and the IRA? Because he wore cool clothes and mocked stardom? But now that Bono is actually REALLY doing something to change the world, where his actions are saving lives of an entire continent (!), suddenly you no longer adore him. :scratch:

At least you redeemed yourself with the second half of your sentence. Dubya is the worst president in my lifetime and possibly one of, if not the, worst president this country has seen. He's taken a surplus and turned it into a deficit. Prices for gas have doubled if not tripled. His war to save oil, er, prevent terrorism, has led to a highly tense world, with countries bickering. He's taken the goodwill shown the U.S. after 9/11 and turned it into hatred. He obstinately ignores what the people of his own country - the ones that voted him into office - want for his own agenda. While I do not feel Bono is presidential material, Dubya is the worst thing this world has seen. :tsk: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom