Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw The Forgotten. It was ok. Not great. I'm sorry I spent $10.25. I wish I waited for the DVD.

:dance:

Last edited:
Wimbledon.

Normally, I don't go for cheesy love stories. BUT I LOVE WIMBLY! Tennis is great. I must have been the only tennis fan in the theatre though, because I was the only one who laughed really loudly at the joke John McEnroe made about the bad line call.

The main character (forget his name now, let's just call him Tim) reminded me a lot of my tennis idol - Tim Henman.

the last one in theaters was a dirty shame. the last one on dvd was fahrenheit 911. i need to watch more of my dvds, i also bought eternal sunshine last weekend...i think i may watch that one friday night. :hmm:

Last movie in theaters: Farenheit 9/11 (good movie, but I was a little dissapointed).

Last movie rented: CITY OF GOD (This movie is INCREDIBLE!!! Its a Brazilian film so its in English subtitles but it is literally amazing, from start to finish. One thing though, a lot of violence.)

i tried to tape 'supersize me' off the university cable movie channel, but i think the cable company was on to me and fucked it up on purpose. still not so sure about that. so that was the last movie i didn't see.

last movie that i did manage to watch was lost in translation :heart:

caroltheone said:
I just saw The Forgotten. It was ok. Not great. I'm sorry I spent $10.25. I wish I waited for the DVD.

:dance:

holy crap. if movie tickets costed 10.25 where i live, i'd stop going all together.

edit: mystic river. don't know how i forgot about that. that was one hell of a good movie.

Last edited:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind--it was pretty good, but I was slightly let down. You know, I cannot decide how I feel about Mark Ruffalo.

Farenheit 9/11--first half was good, the Iraq stuff was a little uneven. And I think some of Moore's best points were obscured by some real pettiness.

At theatres: Garden State

On TV: (part of) Carlito's Way

Waiting to be viewed on DVD: Donnie Darko

I have a non-existent attention span! lol

i saw the Girl Next Door the other night
elisha cuthbert = :drool:

and at the cinemas Alien V Preadator ....which was not to bad. having not really seen too much of either of the Alien, or Predator movies, i liked it....but it wasnt that good.

Movie theater: Sean of the Dead. Really funny, but had the most disturbing death scene of all the zombie movies I've seen. Maybe because the characters were comedic.

DVD: Session 9. Eh.

I just saw shaun of the dead last night- so funny & cute for a horror movie.
and some of it was really scary too.

also watched ladykillers the other night on DVD. tom hanks was great. but its a coen bros. movie and somehow i expected more ....somethin was missin...but all the characters were interestin & stuff..kind of a weak ending

House of Flying Daggers

and it was possibly one of the most thrilling pieces of cinema I've ever experienced.

I finally saw Collateral the other night. I thought It was a great flim...everything about it was gold in my opinion.

I saw the second half of Van Helsing. My family started it without me. :grumpy:

At least I saw the Hugh Jackman shirtless scenes...oh yeah. :drool:

I took the mini fahs to see 'Raise Your Voice' this afternoon. It's the new Hilary Duff movie.

I really enjoyed the scenes with John Corbett and the mini fahs enjoyed Ms Duff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom