LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:
i'd rather play some Ray Parker Jr. haha

I aint fraid of no ghost

I loved Ghostbusters!!!

Actually I have a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doll that's a foot and half tall! :lol:

Looks kinda like this one, but it's not plastic, it's soft

front.jpg

Allegra said:

I loved Ghostbusters!!!

Actually I have a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doll that's a foot and half tall! :lol:

front.jpg

hahahahaha, wasnt there a lawsuit with huey lewis and ray parker jr? I think it was over the ghostbusters song, and new drug, the music sounding too much alike?

Allegra said:

I loved Ghostbusters!!!

front.jpg

Hey, he's a sailor...he's in New York...we get this guy laid, we shouldn't have any trouble.

NO ONE STEPS ON A CHURCH IN MY TOWN!

DeadMansParty said:
I wish it was Christmas time

Ohhh meee too! It was kind of fun listening to the music today. I think I enjoyed it more than I do during the holidays! I sure got some strange looks! Oh well.....it's all about the spirit!

Hey Gang, don't like to be the bearer of sad news, but I received news that Our Missa is in the hospital and she will unfortunately miss another JT show :sad:

PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like more details. We'll be putting together a big group card or something for her. For now your positive thoughts and prayers can make a difference so please join me in sending Missa good telepathic karma for a speedy recovery. :hug:

Carek1230 said:
Hey Gang, don't like to be the bearer of sad news, but I received news that Our Missa is in the hospital and she will unfortunately miss another JT show :sad:

PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like more details. We'll be putting together a big group card or something for her. For now your positive thoughts and prayers can make a difference so please join me in sending Missa good telepathic karma for a speedy recovery. :hug:

we will no doubt miss her presence at the show, and my prayers and best wishes go out to her.
get well!! we love you Missa!!

:up: Hey Everyone!!
See ya @ the Hully Gully tomorrow nite, and dont forget your 80's outfits.....I got mine!!

this may just be one of those unforgetable Jt gigs!!
:rockon: :rockon:

JT @ HG

Can't wait! I'll be taking lots of photos too!

Can I put a request for you guys to play "Exit" and "Wire"?

Re: JT @ HG

jsandys said:
Can't wait! I'll be taking lots of photos too!

Can I put a request for you guys to play "Exit" and "Wire"?

Wire!

If you guys play this song..................i'm gonna bounce off the walls! I love this song!!!!!!
:hmm: ...I should have a little tailgate party before going inside........drink a few Pacifico's with Ricky before the show...:hmm: :drunk: :lmao:

thousandfold said:
I love "Wire" too, but it's super-hard to play, isn't it? All those tape loops and whatnot. But I'm sure Chedge will taunt us with a few bars.

I'm always happy to tease a little Thousandfold. Just as the "Chedge Boys" and the never ending requests to play Electrical Storm.

We could do Wire, but I'm not sure if Ron, Mike and BB can pull it off. I'm all over it.

Carek1230 said:

i hope you get well soon and i will get to meet you at another JT show.

Back
Top Bottom