Larry land: I confess....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Man, the more I hear about him, the more I'm hooked. He's beautiful. He won't cheat. He hates BS and arsekissing and phoniness and that rules. He says sweet stuff like, "He wouldn't let me go" about Bono but thinks he's all scowly when you KNOW he's a marshmellow inside. *swoon*

HELP ME! Ah well, tomorrow is Bono Day, maybe I'll snap out of it.
smile.gif

Just saying,
Cheryl

Larry rules! ! !
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Man, the more I hear about him, the more I'm hooked. He's beautiful. He won't cheat. He hates BS and arsekissing and phoniness and that rules. He says sweet stuff like, "He wouldn't let me go" about Bono but thinks he's all scowly when you KNOW he's a marshmellow inside. *swoon*

HELP ME! Ah well, tomorrow is Bono Day, maybe I'll snap out of it.
smile.gif

Just saying,
Cheryl

Larry's like the sugar in my Coffee in the morning,that chocolate cake you crave soo much just when you're PMSing...sinful yet satisfying.

Believe me, nothing wrong with being hooked, he's a HOTTIE
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

It's all about Larry Bear. Besides his stunning looks, he's got a great sense of humor (thinking about that growling behind the fence in Boston DVD hehehe) and he's a sweetheart!

la-all6.jpg

He says sweet stuff like, "He wouldn't let me go" about Bono but thinks he's all scowly when you KNOW he's a marshmellow inside. *swoon*

Marshmallow? Awww...

Hey Sherry, when did he say "He wouldn't let me go."? What was it about? Was it about him leaving the band and Bono stopping him?

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 05-01-2002).]

Oh...For anyone who hasn't seen VH1's "Legends" documentary about U2, you've GOT to! Larry just melted my heart in that. VERY insightful about his relationship with Bono. So SWEET!!!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

i love the legends show!!!
its very insightful! my fave larry part is when he sez that (sorry to paraphrase) "Bono is the only person that could hurt me and I could forgive",*awwwwww* ain't love the sweetest thing!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
its very insightful! my fave larry part is when he sez that (sorry to paraphrase) "Bono is the only person that could hurt me and I could forgive",*awwwwww* ain't love the sweetest thing!

Yeah, that's the part I was thinking of too. I think it was the WAY he said it, with the emotion in his voice. Awwww....

------------------

Originally posted by wertsie:

Yeah, that's the part I was thinking of too. I think it was the WAY he said it, with the emotion in his voice. Awwww....

GAH! Yes, THAT was it! That's the part of Legends that did it. Larry's mum had just died and Our Hero Bono just sorta quietly was there for him. That's how Larry put it. "He didn't even have to say anything. He was just there" AWWWWW! ::smooches 'em both:: And that is when I concluded that he's a marshmellow inside, and when he started to turn me into one. Sparky's girl, I loved when he said that about Bono too...the only one he'd trust enough to forgive. That's how close they are. *sigh* And then there's "Bono's kicks a roadie's ass to defend Larry's honor" story.

LOL-- ya'll aren't helping any.

So who's got cute Bono/Larry pics?
tongue.gif

SD

OH MY GOD...Bono and Larry together is like my dream come true...
biggrin.gif

I've got tons of the babies...

labo-all4.jpg

labo-pop5.jpg

labo-all6.jpg

labo-pop10.jpg

labo-pop3.jpg

I think I am going to die. Hotness overload.

Originally posted by dizzy:
OMG. Now, where is this from? Sorry, I'm very inquisitive today.
biggrin.gif

Yep, Sherry, I guess we're not helping you the least bit.
biggrin.gif

Late night with David Letterman a few years back! LOl isn't it great? they rode onstage on the Harley.

Notice Bono isn't driving?!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

And then there's "Bono's kicks a roadie's ass to defend Larry's honor" story.

that I've never heard... *hint* *hint*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

I absolutely adored what Larry said and how he looked on VH1 Legends. Here's a pic from that (I hope, it's the first pic I post):

legends3.jpg

Originally posted by Kristie:
that I've never heard... *hint* *hint*

Girls, those pics are devine....And I thought he and Edge should hook up if they ever switch teams.
wink.gif
Wow!

Here's the tale I've heard.

Meet Roadie and Groupie. Roadie wants to sleep with Groupie, who has the hots for Larry. *mind wanders* *slaps self* Right, so Jerk Roadie tells Smitten Groupie if she'll sleep with him, he'll arrange things so Larry will sleep with her.

Larry says FOAD.

Bono finds out, if totally offended for Larry's honor, kicks Jerk Roadie's arse and fires him.
biggrin.gif

God I love those two!

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

He says sweet stuff like, "He wouldn't let me go" about Bono but thinks he's all scowly when you KNOW he's a marshmellow inside. *swoon*

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That's soooooo cuuuuuuute!!!!

Now I'm all verklempt!!

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic: Our Smooth Criminal is neither smooth nor a criminal. Discuss.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That's soooooo cuuuuuuute!!!!

Now I'm all verklempt!!

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic: Our Smooth Criminal is neither smooth nor a criminal. Discuss.

tongue.gif

LMAO. SNL rules!

Seriously...Larry and Bono together always make me smile. They always look so cute together (in a strictly non-homosexual way, of course!). Sigh...soon as I get more disk space for my site, I'm going to have to make another group picture page that would not necessarily have all the members in it.

------------------

oh holy crap im melting, my hero

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Nonono! It was even cuter! (also paraphrasing) Larry was like, "Bono's the only person who could hurt me and I wouldn't be able to just walk away and say it doesn't matter" ... or something like that. AWWWWWWWW! *wonders for the 5 millionth time how they got Larry to say these things on camera*

Oh, and Gina, I'd have to disagree. Larry may not be a criminal, but he is smooth. Baby-ass smooth, in fact.
icon26.gif

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Back
Top Bottom