LA. April 6 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
379e1229.jpg

:|

This was a funny event when Bono picked the Asian girl to dance with This other one jumped up and Bono ran away from her...It is was too funny!!..Bono grabbing the Asian girl and running away from the other one...

The other girl did get kicked out and I talked to her after the show, she said that she had to do it, cause she has been waiting 20 years to dance with Bono and she was not going to miss this opportunity...Though It sucked that she stole the spotlight from the other one, I would have been pissed!!...none the less the look on Bonos face was priceless!!:eek:

starsgoblue said:
Only in LA do they fashion boobs of that porportion.....:rolleyes:

As nasty as I find that one tarty girl I would LOVE to see a video of B grabbing the other girl and taking off running! :laugh:

That girl is not from LA....I talked to her....Plus there is footage of this a friend filmed about a minute of it, I'm waiting for her to load it and Ill sahre it with you all!!

BonoFox1 said:

That girl is not from LA....I talked to her....Plus there is footage of this a friend filmed about a minute of it, I'm waiting for her to load it and Ill sahre it with you all!!

Isn't Karmic from LA? :evil: :hug: (Karm I tease cause I love)

That is so dumb....I've been waiting forever to dance with Bono too but I'm not going to present my ass to him like a nymphomaniac on death row!

I am excited to see this vid though!

Chrisedge said:

LOL spoken from someone with
26338bono.jpg
in her sig, makes it look more like...you are offended when a hottie gets up there.

Good for her. And good for most guys watching.

Edited to add: and yes, they could be lower...:drool: :wink: ... alot lower....

Her pants were WAY low she had stuck a pics of the band from the JT sessions on her back side and shook her ass at Bono!..Bono totally ignored her...:lol:

I asked her why she put that pic there she said that she wante dto get his attention no matter what!! she said she climed the rails and threw herself on stage, she said a security gaurd grabbed her foot and she shook her self free and ran after Bono

Well, the chick made a complete ass (no pun intended! LOL) out of herself in front of thousands of people. I have no sympathy for her. However, I do see the hypocrisy of being so harsh on her when many posters here regularly comment on pictures of Bono's butt, drool over close-ups of his crotch and PM each other for half-naked paparazzi photos of him at the beach (aka the "Hidden Dragon" pictures, I presume?) I think Bono would be MUCH more embarrassed if he knew those were still circulating online... :|

Yes, I'm female. Yes, I thought she was trashy but hey, if she wanted to put on a show and completely humiliate herself, then more power to her. LOL.

(I apologize if that comes off as harsh... Maybe I'm just in a cranky mood and need some sleep? lol).

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:
Well, the chick made a complete ass (no pun intended! LOL) out of herself in front of thousands of people. I have no sympathy for her. However, I do see the hypocrisy of being so harsh on her when many posters here regularly comment on pictures of Bono's butt, drool over close-ups of his crotch and PM each other for half-naked paparazzi photos of him at the beach (aka the "Hidden Dragon" pictures, I presume?) I think Bono would be MUCH more embarrassed if he knew those were still circulating online... :|

Yes, I'm female. Yes, I thought she was trashy but hey, if she wanted to put on a show and completely humiliate herself, then more power to her. LOL.

(I apologize if that comes off as harsh... Maybe I'm just in a cranky mood and need some sleep? lol).

Well.....this girl not only broke through security and went up on stage uninivited but she acted like that once up on stage. I mean Bono grabbed the other girl and RAN from her! I don't think any of us here would do that. There is a big difference IMO. :shrug: Think what you want though you're entitled to it.

Now the other girl from Anahiem.....from what I hear she danced well but she was sexy not trashy---world of difference to me.

Last edited:
Chrisedge said:
...you are offended when a hottie gets up there.

Good for her. And good for most guys watching.

Edited to add: and yes, they could be lower...:drool: :wink: ... alot lower....

I second that.

What's wrong with slutty or trashy? I love it :drool: and I think most guys do. By the looks of it Bono didn't mind her being on stage. :wink:

Stop being so fucking judgemental. So she wanted to dance for Bono so what. Good for her. Now she can say she danced on stage with U2 which most of you girls here can only dream about. ("no pun intended" :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
markoajda said:

I second that.

What's wrong with slutty or trashy? I love it :drool: and I think most guys do. By the looks of it Bono didn't mind her being on stage. :wink:

Stop being so fucking judgemental. So she wanted to dance for Bono so what. Good for her. Now she can say she danced on stage with U2 which most of you girls here can only dream about. ("no pun intended" :rolleyes: )

Wow..... :rolleyes:

Too bad Bono didn't start singing Trash, Trampoline & The Party Girl! In a blur she kind of looks like Mariah Carey or Mariah Scary as I like to call her. :ohmy:

starsgoblue said:

Well.....this girl not only broke through security and went up on stage uninivited but she acted like that once up on stage. I mean Bono grabbed the other girl and RAN from her! I don't think any of us here would do that. There is a big difference IMO. :shrug: Think what you want though you're entitled to it.

Now the other girl from Anahiem.....from what I hear she danced well but she was sexy not trashy---world of difference to me.

Not to mention, made her look like a fool cause COME ON BONO RAN FROM HER!! and after he stopped he look at her and laughed and said "You scared me!!".................:lol:

Plus the girl admitted that Bono totally dogged her on stage but she did not care!! she had this planned no matter what and that it was worth getting kicked out for!! said she wanted his attention and got it!!....But she was very aware that she got dogged by Bono!!.......................

Damn! where is that girl with the vid, .............still waiting for her response on posting it!

Hmmmmm... I really dunno what this girl was up to. I mean, if it were me (Not that I'd have the guts to go onstage either invited or uninvited), and I was the girl he'd chosen...I'd be so mad that someone else'd rained on my parade. I mean, it's a once in a life time experience isn't it? You go onstage with the biggest band in the world and some tart with boobs steals your limelight..ack.... pity the audience didn't have access to a few flour bags to throw..heh heh...

Still, take heart, girls.. I expect the band had a good guffaw at her expense afterwards...

Not that I'm a bitch or anything..:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

theyoonaboramer said:
Catfight!

Hee hee...

I wonder what would've happened if they'd started scrapping on stage...:laugh: :laugh: Would B have come between them? Or would he have stood to one side and grinned?

Maybe the 'no nonsense' Larry would've thrown down his sticks and come around front to separate them...hee hee

...I've got visions of an onstage melee going on now..hee hee..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom