Know anyone that looks like a famous person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, on a serious note, there was this substitute P.E teacher who did the rounds at some of the mountains school and he was a deadringer for Keanu Reeves. Zooshadow may know who I'm talking about if he ever taught over his way too. He did Springwood Katoomba etc.

Shit, what was his name....

This will bug me now.

:scream:

for some reason, as soon as i got my new sexywink minotaur, i realized that my next minotaur will have to be a nick nolte one...

have i said i look EXACTLY like him?

:sexywink:

maybe i should post this in zoo conferences... :sexywink:

wouldnt that be a delight... :sexywink:

This is The Wanderer, rollin about the city......

tom5.jpg

I bet.

Our butcher lady looks like Gari Halliwell.

An American exchange student looked like Robbie Williams once.

And now the best:
Our preacher looks exactly like Edge. :yes: I was already once on my way to talk to him about that. :eeklaugh:

And my brother looks like a bad mixture of MacPhisto and Bono. :huh:

AvsGirl41 said:
I was told by alot of people that I looked like Gillian Anderson.

People have told me that too, but I don't really see it. I think it was just similar pale skin and haircut.

I had a gym teacher in high school who looked like Brian from the Backstreet Boys. It was not a good thing. :no:

My friend's dad looks like a combination of Dr. Drew and Jon Stewart.

TripThruUreWires said:
ok, just talking with someone a few minutes ago, they informed me that i have a "salma hayak look to me"

3358%3A%3B4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3B%3D67%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3C5359%3Bot1lsi

hmm, you also look like Phoebe Cates from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

p_cates.jpg

and Penelope Cruz, a little

B00003CXWV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Some have said I resemble Sandra Bullock

3358%3A96323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347%3C565%3B%3Bot1lsi

3358%3A96323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C39%3B%3A4ot1lsi

:eyebrow:

Hey Sicy, I was watching CNN "People in the News" this morning, and they had Alanis Morisette on, and I realized that you kinda look like her :eyebrow:

alanis01.jpg

Attachments

• alanis.jpg
    alanis.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 87
my teacher looks like pop-era Bono :huh: but in a non-sexy way
i have a friend who likes like frodo from lord of the rings
another friend looks like that tall guy from Whos line is it anyway
one of my best friends looks like minnie driver
and my old gym teacher looks like drew carey

I have been told I look like Helena Bonham Carter. My husband looks so much like the Edge that he has been bombarded by fans who have asked for photos with him. lol!

some snapperhead at the gym today told me i looked like randy quaid.
i almost slapped him..

db3
:angry:

Last edited:
My boyfriend's 13-yr old cousin looks like Jennifer Lopez. It's inSANE. She's so young but she LOOKS so grown up and stuff...

I'm..not a perv.

Also this guy at our church has an inSANEly uncanny resemblance to Carson Daly. It's freaky.

The brother of my grandfather is: Sinterklaas

That's the dutch Santa, He gives his presents on 5 dec.
So i get two times in december gifts.:happy:

ABEL said:

Hey Sicy, I was watching CNN "People in the News" this morning, and they had Alanis Morisette on, and I realized that you kinda look like her :eyebrow:

alanis01.jpg

What's up with the hair? :huh: :D I see the resemblence to Sicy!

This guy from school looks exactly like Freddy Prince Jnr... I swear he could be his twin! Like DAMN!

My younger sister looks like Sandra Bullock.
And once, someone told me I look like Liv Tyler, but since that only happened once I am not sure about it...

I used to have a class mate in college who looked like Angelina Jolie: same hair, same eyes, same mouth...

And I ahve been told I looked like: Neve Campbell, the girl who plays Libby in Sabrina the Teenage witch, Ali Hewson and....Monica Lewinsky (???????????????? wtf????????????????) :huh:

Back
Top Bottom