''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope second nights for NYC and Boston get added, but I doubt it. I'll try to hit both of those, possibly Chicago or DC also. What I should be doing is flying to London for Wembley, :drool:

Well im not happy. Sheffield will be freezing. Im think of going Europe now :doh:

In the tour date section someone said they saw the dates listed on Billboard (briefly) and those dates were much different than the ones posted here.

This being U2.com and all, they may have uploaded the wrong list of dates :huh:

(At least I hope so).

weird. I doubt U2.com would seriously do that though

then again who knows

Just saw the video of the stage...!

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Its gonna be awesome..!!!! It will pay to be under the "spider" and the video is 360 too.... speakers all round...

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I still have problems loading the page for the tour... damn..

If Zagreb is true, I am so there cos my best friend lives there.... hmmm, have they ever played in zagreb before?
they've never played in zagreb, or croatia, or really any of the balkans. also never in poland, i think.

Photos of the stage in u2.com

escenario-nueva-gira-u2-2.jpg

and a video: u2.com

u2fanlife.com

^ I don't think this is legitimate. First Barcelona show is June 30. There is too much time in between. Also, there will be more than one show in many of these cities.

The presale code was in big red letters right at the top of my page above the tour dates. I was signed in, maybe that's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom