''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll know soon enough, but am I the only one that reads this in the article:

"...the bottom price will be lower, with the floor seats -- the closest to the stage -- the lowest priced."

SEATS. This could just be the wording of the article, and all these assumptions that the floor will be GA may be correct, but I don't see anything in that article that confirms GA (at least for North America). :hmm:

Yeah I really wanna know if its gonna be GA or actual seats on the floor. I I don't think actual reserved floor seats closest to the stage would be the lowest priced though:hmm:
I would think they would be more expensive becaue u are then guaranteed a close spot to the band.

Defo won't be seats... it's ticket talk..

Let us European's teach you Americans about GA!!!! :hug:

I'm reasonably sure it's GA also, just haven't seen anything confirming that. Yeah, Europe does GA right. The U.S. used to do GA pretty well - ok, I'm going to show how old I am - great GA show I attended back in the day at Hollywood Park horseracing track - Berlin, The Fixx, Thompson Twins, and The Police. :hyper:

September 12th, 2009. Soldier Field. Chicago. A day that will live in infamy. Fuck, that's gonna be amazing. Can't wait.

dont hold yoru breath, McGuinness said only multi tiered stadiums. not that lambau isnt big enough so maybe therewill be an exception or 2 (the Big House, Notre Dame both also more than big enough but only 1 level).

yeah. it's kind of one of those dreams i've always had that will probably never come true. it's funny because when Lambeau went through its renovations before the 2003 season, they mentioned that they were going to try to bring in concerts, but we still haven't seen anything.

Let me in the sound tour or Horizon tour. What's wrong with those names ?

2 Europe legs :hyper: Finally.

yeah. it's kind of one of those dreams i've always had that will probably never come true. it's funny because when Lambeau went through its renovations before the 2003 season, they mentioned that they were going to try to bring in concerts, but we still haven't seen anything.

Camp Randall would be better! (note my avatar)

Seriously, though, both stadium shows that they've done in Wisconsin to this point have been at Camp Randall, which is closer to population centers. There's a decent chance, though, that they neglect Wisconsin on this leg. I guess we'll find out Sunday night at midnight (Pacific Time).

thank god... u2360 is much less cheesey than kiss the future.

No kidding. Still not great name. But, not weak like "kiss the future." The latter doesn't even fit the times. In the chaotic nature of our world today, thinking about the future is not really what folks are thinking about. Most folks these days are just trying to get through the day and hoping the future is better. A lot of folks cannot possibly conceive of kissing that when the present is so bleak.

I'm excited to see them in stadium, but its going to limit the amount of shows I'll get to go to. Chances are it'll only be one Boston area show, and then I'll try to go to NYC, but I doubt they'll do places like Hartford. :(

Oh well, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also, I don't really mind either name, but what was wrong with calling it Let Me in the Sound Tour??

Wow I really hope the GA lottery thing is not correct. Meh. Dont they realize what a fiasco that was? :scream: However everything else sounds pretty interesting. I think no matter what I get I will be happy to just be there. :drool:

Camp Randall would be better! (note my avatar)

Seriously, though, both stadium shows that they've done in Wisconsin to this point have been at Camp Randall, which is closer to population centers. There's a decent chance, though, that they neglect Wisconsin on this leg. I guess we'll find out Sunday night at midnight (Pacific Time).

yeah, i sure hope Wisconsin gets one gig. :up:

I think no matter what I get I will be happy to just be there. :drool:

I actually don't mind that they are doing stadiums because it will give more people an opportunity to get tickets. I am not obsessed with getting a prime spot, my main hope is to just be at a show. I mean, a sweet spot is awesome, but I just want to be there! I'm hoping I won't have any problems getting a ticket (well, two...I'm not going alone!) for a stadium show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom