Keane's setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theu2fly said:
Just wondering what Keane has been playing so far...

Just heard them live from MSG playing Everybody's Changing via mobile.

Wow, I think this is the first time someone has asked what the opening band's setlist is all tour!

I was wondering myself.

Bedshaped :drool:

When I saw them kick off their headlining tour in January they played every song on Hopes & Fears except Untitled 1 (unfortunately). They also played Snowed Under, Allemande, and two new songs they've written that aren't on any records. One was called The Hamburg Song and featured but Tom and Tim on keyboards. Took a video of it with the digital camera. u2fly, if you're interested I can send it to you.

I'd be interested in a copy of that keane video (that's if you havn't been inundated with requests ?)

if possible, please can you pm me with email contact ?

thanks

Last edited:
They have been playing those 2 new tracks from their up and coming album in BOS/NY this week. They have a live (2004) EP with 6 tracks available. Think I'll download it from iTunes.

acuba said:
I'd be interested in a copy of that keane video (that's if you havn't been inundated with requests ?)

if possible, please can you pm me with email contact ?

thanks

agggh scratch that, just realised you can't pm me as i'm not a premium member - i'll try to think of something else ...

They played Can't Stop Now, Bend and Break, Everybody's Changing, Somewhere Only We Know, We Might as Well Be Strangers, This is the Last Time, Bedshaped and 2 new songs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom