June 23, 2017 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be arriving around 7pm after work, my friend bailed on me and my nephew doesn't want to see "some old band"..WTF.....so I'm going to sell my extra GA ticket that I bought and enjoy the show by myself. I don't care where I'm standing as long as I can hear the music and see the stage!

Last edited:
I'll be arriving around 7pm after work, my friend bailed on me and my nephew doesn't want to see "some old band"..WTF.....so I'm going to sell my extra GA ticket that I bought and enjoy the show by myself. I don't care where I'm standing as long as I can hear the music and see the stage!

I have a friend desperate for a GA ticket.......are you looking for a buyer?

I am going to go out on a limb and say the roof will be off tonight.

I think the weather has mostly pushed through. A few smaller showers for the next while but I have faith... :applaud:

Holy hell. I'm only at the airport and the humidity is unreal. If you want to find me tonight, I'll be the sweaty mess with the giant curly hair!

I am going to go out on a limb and say the roof will be off tonight.

I think the weather has mostly pushed through. A few smaller showers for the next while but I have faith... :applaud:
i hope you're right. ive only ever been to u2 arena shows (missed 360) so the open air atmosphere would be very cool.

Rain

If the possibility of precipitation over Rogers Centre is 75% or greater - a decision is generally made to have the roof closed so as to keep our guests comfortable and dry.

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/ballpark/roof_operation_guidelines/index.jsp

these are the guidelines for jays games, but the decision is mlb's to make for those so don't know who makes the decision when there's a concert. not sure if the same rules apply but the probability of rain goes down to 30% at 8 pm so there is potentially a very slim possibility. more likely that they just won't bother at that point though, i think.

Standing in the GA queue. It begins!!!

The temp isn't too bad, but the humidity is a bit much. Could be worse, though. I'd say it's a toss up on the dome being opened. It rained earlier, is still cloudy, but is not forecast to rain again.

there is a u2 cover band playing streets right now at the craft beer festival at ontario place. weird thing to come across as i walk to the skydome. [emoji38]

All of these overhead photos from people looking down into the stadium from other buildings are so incredibly cool. What a venue!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom