June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to trade tickets for GA? I'll be going GA, but two in my party who got GA tix now want seats instead. I'm willing to pay the difference between costs if there is one. Let me know at utooguy AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!!!

Ok , where is everyone hanging out both pre and post show ?

Patrick's of Pratt Street is America's Oldest Irish Pub - just a 10 minute walk from the stadium

Map to Patrick's of Pratt Street Baltimore, MD

otherwise, there are a ton of bars & restaurants in Federal Hill, just a 10-15 minute walk from the stadium

If you want a tourist trap Irish Bar, try Tir Na Nog in Harbor Place, also only about 10-15 minute walk

Anyone else excited to see Florence? We are their first show. They play here in Philly on the 20th and then head straight to Baltimore.

I'm not too big on Interpol though I have to see them 3 times. They can't be as bad as Damien, who I saw 3 times in one week.

I have Interpol for 7 of their 9 shows. What I have to go through to see U2. :lol:

Anyone else excited to see Florence? We are their first show. They play here in Philly on the 20th and then head straight to Baltimore.

I wish they were opening on all dates through July, but I'm happy I'll get to see them in Boston on the 23rd.

I have Interpol for 7 of their 9 shows. What I have to go through to see U2. :lol:

You have my sympathy. :hug: I only have to put up with them once (maybe twice if I make Pittsburgh).

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
Um, I don't know yet whether I'll be lining up for GA or not, but I'm more sure that I won't completely drop this show now. :D
I can't wait to see you again!!

YAY!!!!!!!! I hope you keep this show.. And I hope to see you again girl! :hyper: Please keep in touch as the show gets closer you have me on bbm!

Does anybody know if parking is included with tickets?? And when the lots open up? Thanks! First time doing GA, I'm excited!

I don't know for sure for M&T stadium, but so far in this tour, parking has always been separate than the tickets. Unless you bought a VIP package or something like that in which you should have received a separate parking pass in your package.

EDIT: On the stadium website, it says parking is $15 (that is pretty cheap!)

Closer to the date of the show Ticketmaster or LiveNation usually sends an email about venue information such as what time the lots will open up, where to line up for General Admission, etc. If you bought your tickets from external sellers instead of Ticketmaster, keep checking the M&T Bank STadium website for posting of information.

I don't know for sure for M&T stadium, but so far in this tour, parking has always been separate than the tickets. Unless you bought a VIP package or something like that in which you should have received a separate parking pass in your package.

EDIT: On the stadium website, it says parking is $15 (that is pretty cheap!)

Closer to the date of the show Ticketmaster or LiveNation usually sends an email about venue information such as what time the lots will open up, where to line up for General Admission, etc. If you bought your tickets from external sellers instead of Ticketmaster, keep checking the M&T Bank STadium website for posting of information.

Sadly it looks like the U2 parking passes are $35 The $15 passes are for the Monster Truck thing :down:

The parking was included with thee Washington DC tickets in 2009, but not with this show.

The weather for Baltimore up through next Monday looks a little scary considering GA...mid 90s & thunderstorms :yikes:

I never knew it was always like that. I live on Long Island and we certainly have weather like that but it's not constant...sheesh!

I guess it'll be good practice for the heat/humidity I'll face in Nashville...

Many summer days in this area may have a 30-40% chance of thunderstorms, but most days never get much more than a few clouds. If the storms do come, they usually pass by quickly. It's a rare day when it's pouring all day or afternoon, not to say that it doesn't happen.

In Auckland on Vertigo, we all lined up outside, then around noon the stadium staff took us all around back to have us line up under a giant tent so that they could snake the line and keep us out of the sun & any potential rain (which didn't come until Shortly before Kanye took the stage). It was great.

We have a good t-storm brewing right now - lightning and all. They famously occur (when the forecast is correct) at 5 p.m. right as rush hour begins and right about the time the gates will be opening for the GA line.

Yeah, lightning.... :panic:

Perhaps mother nature will get it out of her system this week. She's been a bitch this spring.

Update at 5:02 p.m. - total downpour.

The upside is that once the storm passes - and they typically last less than 15-20 minutes - cooler temps set in.

Update at 5:17 p.m. Rain, thunder and lightning have all passed.

Carry on.

Last edited:
yay! 8 days to go! And boo on this shitty weather.. All day in the GA line with this.. :down: Oh well the things we do for this band..:love:

why can't it be like today... perfect breezy low 80s.. :sad:

Unofficial gathering info for anyone interested: Tuesday, 6.21.11 @ Duda's Tavern in the Fells Point area (1600 Thames Street, to be precise), about 6:30pm. If anyone else is interested in joining us, please let me know since the place's crab cakes come highly recommended & they're on special on Tuesday nights... double win, but the place is apparently tiny & likely to be packed! :wink:

So far, myself, Mr. Blu, secretly alone, U2Fan4ever & MoodyJ plan on being there. Bring on the crab cakes & the Magner's!! :love:

Unofficial gathering info for anyone interested: Tuesday, 6.21.11 @ Duda's Tavern in the Fells Point area (1600 Thames Street, to be precise), about 6:30pm. If anyone else is interested in joining us, please let me know since the place's crab cakes come highly recommended & they're on special on Tuesday nights... double win, but the place is apparently tiny & likely to be packed! :wink:

So far, myself, Mr. Blu, secretly alone, U2Fan4ever & MoodyJ plan on being there. Bring on the crab cakes & the Magner's!! :love:

Lisa, I don't think MoodyJ is going to the B-More show. I think you are thinking of Julie.. her name on here is skjuls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom