June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ticket came today, yay! The design is quite different from other TM tix. Out of the five cities I'm hitting in 2011, I have four different ticket designs. :)

Been driving through Baltimore many times this year going back and forth between FL and ME. Nice city. The date is too far apart from Philly (which I guess is good for sales) otherwise I'd say count me in

I think I have my Baltimore ticket in my pile of mail... :scratch: I just haven't opened it yet.

I don't know what I'm doing yet either. It's a weeknight, I'm probably just going to need a room for the night before the show as well. I haven't even checked out what's near the stadium... :reject:

Alma, if you need a roommate, I can room with you. I am pretty certain at least at this moment, that I will be flying in the day of the concert and will be flying out early the following morning. I believe someone on here posted a rail map that included the info on the light rail from the airport to the stadium.

:wave:

Just yesterday I was trying to figure out what to do...have a GA ticket and am coming down from NYC the morning of the show and really not staying long. Have the options of 1) keeping my longstanding reservation very close to the stadium and taking the bus (also very close to hotel and stadium) and getting to the stadium around 1:30pm or 2) taking a cheaper (but nice) hotel downtown and taking the train from NYC, and getting to the stadium around 11am. Total cost of both options around the same, although a taxi will prob be necessary after the show for option 2. And there is a third option - no hotel at all and do the show as a runner leaving on a 1:40am bus, but I will be wiped out. ;) Not sure what to do...

All set for my first show this leg. Got my room last night, not bad and close to the stadiums.

:wave:

Just yesterday I was trying to figure out what to do...have a GA ticket and am coming down from NYC the morning of the show and really not staying long. Have the options of 1) keeping my longstanding reservation very close to the stadium and taking the bus (also very close to hotel and stadium) and getting to the stadium around 1:30pm or 2) taking a cheaper (but nice) hotel downtown and taking the train from NYC, and getting to the stadium around 11am. Total cost of both options around the same, although a taxi will prob be necessary after the show for option 2. And there is a third option - no hotel at all and do the show as a runner leaving on a 1:40am bus, but I will be wiped out. ;) Not sure what to do...

All my thoughts as well..Decided not to go too much for during the week...Damn the weekday shows...If anyone needs a GA I may have mine to sell.

All my thoughts as well..Decided not to go too much for during the week...Damn the weekday shows...If anyone needs a GA I may have mine to sell.

This is the only midweek "away" show I have (besides NJ but that's the home show). I decided to do the runner and take the bus back right after the show and save some $ - maybe spend an extra day in Montreal when I go for those shows. :)

This is the only midweek "away" show I have (besides NJ but that's the home show). I decided to do the runner and take the bus back right after the show and save some $ - maybe spend an extra day in Montreal when I go for those shows. :)

I have NJ as well and don't want to take too much time off of work..going to this show I'd need a good three days since its on a Wednesday :angry:

I have NJ as well and don't want to take too much time off of work..going to this show I'd need a good three days since its on a Wednesday :angry:

Me neither - but Baltimore is more a day and a half off work for me - taking off all of show day, will come into the office about 1-ish the following day. If I was younger I'd work a normal full day the following day, but at my age I will need a nap first. :wink:

Me neither - but Baltimore is more a day and a half off work for me - taking off all of show day, will come into the office about 1-ish the following day. If I was younger I'd work a normal full day the following day, but at my age I will need a nap first. :wink:

Ditto! except I would need day b4 for travel, day of and day after lol

Since this is the show right before Glastonbury and not a particularly high profile city, wouldn't it be cool if they used it as a run through of their Glasto set? Probably won't happen, but I like the thought. ;)

My Map.:hyper: I was shocked I just booked this a week ago, so close and not a bad price. Staying the 21st-23rd, only $325.

217606_10101014451458034_9373682_81017907_128500_n.jpg

:up: Peck2st. My roomies & I are just a few blocks from you... I'm sure we'll all be part of the U2 Parade on the 22nd. :wink:

Baltimore.jpg

:up: Peck2st. My roomies & I are just a few blocks from you... I'm sure we'll all be part of the U2 Parade on the 22nd. :wink:

]

What time does the Parade start? haha, I'm hoping to get in line around 12.

I'm already thinking of where I want to be, inner circle but in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom