June 16, 2010 - Oakland Coliseum - CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh. maybe it's a joke? I'll check with my source.... But even if it's real, they are already better than the Fray.

Heck,i just went on u2.com and they are listed with The Fray

???

What kind of music are they playing?

Heck,i just went on u2.com and they are listed with The Fray

???

What kind of music are they playing?

blues

edit. nevermind. that was just one song I listened too. They are a hippy namd. basically, '60s San Francisco music.

omg now all of a sudden I'm getting a Moonalice ad on my facebook. WHYYYY :sad:

Well, look at it this way.Being the only show of the leg with 2 support acts,it's going to be a special gig.

Oh, they're not that bad. They're better than the Feay, at least. And you alternative to sittin gthrough them would be to just sit through piped in music and an empty stage.

So does that mean they'd start earlier than one regular support act?

I am doing some research about this band, and may even write a story about them. My preliminary findings are that Bono is doing a favor to his ELEVATION PARTNERS.

....... and so, today, I found myself having a conversation with the co-creator of Elevation Partners.......

well, they are better than the Fray at least.... and all the out-of-towners will experience some good 'ole San Fran phsycodelic rock. The band does have members of Jefferson Airplane.

Sorry but I still think it's very self-serving to subject your fans to your rich friend's vanity project. Where's Larry when you need him?

Edited to add that not only is Roger McNamee of Elevation Partners in the band but so is his wife. OY!

well, they are better than the Fray at least.... and all the out-of-towners will experience some good 'ole San Fran phsycodelic rock. The band does have members of Jefferson Airplane.

I'm old but I'm not that old. :crack:

My preliminary findings are that Bono is doing a favor to his ELEVATION PARTNERS.

the co-creator of Elevation Partners.......

He may be in the band

one is only there cause he has a crapload of money and Bono owes him a favor.

Sorry but I still think it's very self-serving to subject your fans to your rich friend's vanity project.

Edited to add that not only is Roger McNamee of Elevation Partners in the band but so is his wife.

:hmm:

Did anyone else see the next show this Moonalice band is playing after the u2 show?

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom