June 12, 2015 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's so fucking strange. I'm getting NOTHING. I wonder if they've locked out my IP address for being english speaking...

:lol: Nope that can't be it cause I speak english and I'm logged in from Whitehorse, Yukon. Go figure. I'm as far away as you can possibly get without leaving Canada and I could've bought tickets upwards of ten times this morning. Something isn't right that's for sure.

That's really strange because they offered me tickets 4 times and I passed on them all four times and had to start over. the fifth time they gave me seats I liked and I took them. the entire process took almost 45 minutes. So essentially I had tickets 5 times.

I was in their "virtual waiting room" for about 30 mins before 10am. The moment 10am hit I got access and grabbed the seats I wanted no problem.Went through all the steps and on the final stage of the purchase when I hit "confirm" or whatever it froze on me. Its all over Twitter, TONS of people with the exact same problem as me. I let it sit for a while in case it would happen come back online and my purchase would go through correctly. Unfortunately that was my mistake.

Now the shows are pretty much entirely sold out except for the 400 levels which aren't sold out and the $300 tickets aren't sold out either. There are also single seats left scattered all over, but Im not going alone. Im just going to wait until we get closer to summer 2015 to maybe snag some on StubHub or something. I know Im paying more but Im not going to sit in the 400s (I'd need binoculars!) and and It would be ideal to find decent seats UNDER $300... lol

I was in their "virtual waiting room" for about 30 mins before 10am. The moment 10am hit I got access and grabbed the seats I wanted no problem.Went through all the steps and on the final stage of the purchase when I hit "confirm" or whatever it froze on me. Its all over Twitter, TONS of people with the exact same problem as me. I let it sit for a while in case it would happen come back online and my purchase would go through correctly. Unfortunately that was my mistake.

Now the shows are pretty much entirely sold out except for the 400 levels which aren't sold out and the $300 tickets aren't sold out either. There are also single seats left scattered all over, but Im not going alone. Im just going to wait until we get closer to summer 2015 to maybe snag some on StubHub or something. I know Im paying more but Im not going to sit in the 400s (I'd need binoculars!) and and It would be ideal to find decent seats UNDER $300... lol
That is fucked and such bullshit. I don't even understand how it even works. Pure luck or what? It's 2014 for crying out loud and they can't get ticket sales right yet we're expected to believe the landed a man on the moon in 1969. Riiiiiight. I logged on 5 minutes before they went on sale and was in the waiting room for all of 10 minutes the first time. each time after that I waited no more than 4 minutes and had tickets to purchase every time. I feel like everyone should've just given me there money and I'd have bought tickets for everyone :lol:

That is fucked and such bullshit. I don't even understand how it even works. Pure luck or what? It's 2014 for crying out loud and they can't get ticket sales right yet we're expected to believe the landed a man on the moon in 1969. Riiiiiight. I logged on 5 minutes before they went on sale and was in the waiting room for all of 10 minutes the first time. each time after that I waited no more than 4 minutes and had tickets to purchase every time. I feel like everyone should've just given me there money and I'd have bought tickets for everyone :lol:

Haha! Well congrats! Where are you sitting or are you GA? Im sure I'll end up going, I'm just going to hold off until 2015 to buy. It upsets me because the Evenko website does this all the time and I knew it would be a shitshow this morning, but I tried anyways. On the up-side its close to Christmas and buying tickets would have put me in a pretty tight situation so now I feel like Im not as stressed. I also have a funny feeling they're going to add shows to Montreal, and most of the other dates as well. Who knows.

Haha! Well congrats! Where are you sitting or are you GA? Im sure I'll end up going, I'm just going to hold off until 2015 to buy. It upsets me because the Evenko website does this all the time and I knew it would be a shitshow this morning, but I tried anyways. On the up-side its close to Christmas and buying tickets would have put me in a pretty tight situation so now I feel like Im not as stressed. I also have a funny feeling they're going to add shows to Montreal, and most of the other dates as well. Who knows.

I've got GA the first night and the "club seats" in section 212 the second night. Just scored tickets to opening night in Vancouver too. Was a good morning for me.

Hey guys, had the same problem as most of you but was able to land a single GA for the first show and a single GA for the second show. The problem is that I was supposed to get 2 for each show (so a good friend could come with me). If anyone can help out a couple of long time U2 fans that would be great! Feel free to email me at bruno at grantmartin dot com

We are located in the Toronto area.

Thanks

Hey Bruno, Trey here. Took down my FB account so I haven't seen any updates in a while - I hope you and the fam are well.

GA Tickets for both Tuesday and Wednesday were super easy. You might as well just make a week out of it, right? Good luck mon frere.

Some very strange behaviour happening over on the Evenko website today. I managed to buy a single GA for both Friday and Saturday night just a few mins ago. I'll be going alone but I dont really care. I had no time to call people and ask if they were interested in going and then waiting for them and blabla so I just went for it. I also noticed they released limited tickets in section 120 for Tuesday and Wednesday night. Anyways Friday and Saturday are backed to being marked as "Sold Out" but like I said there are $115 tickets in section 120 that they just released for Tuesday and Wednesday.. BUT VERY FEW OF THEM.

GAs back for Friday & Sat

I just snagged a GA for Friday, and they also have them for Sat. So if you need tix, try again now!

Montreal crowds are some of the best in North America I truly believe. This is going to be an amazing run.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Agreed - fun and loud!! I didn't attend the 360 shows there but I did for Vertigo and Elevation.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Ya, Shawn Brady, lead singer for Elevation, is doing post shows at some pub. I'll try to find the details.

11pm at Hurley's Irish pub, an eight minute walk from the bell centre. For more information go to Shawnbrady. Com. I'll be there with my friends Friday night!

Maybe if enough of us bombard them, it'll give them a few days to put together a wristband policy.

Hopefully they follow the lead of successful ones like LA where ppl got their wristband at 9a and then return later in afternoon in order...

But it would be great to hear any info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom