July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono-clumper.jpg

The B-Man is ready for action!

That is the pic I was asking about earlier in the thread! Bono lush!!!!:love::love::love:

My weakness...Cirque!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! (thinking of how the hell am I going to be able to fit this in....:crack:)

I've never been drunk in my life and I can drink like an Irishman. :shrug: If they'd have a non alcoholic version of Guinness or cider that was actually drinkable, I wouldn't mind picking that. It's not about the alcohol or getting drunk. It's about having a fun night out with your friends...

:combust:

MTE, I loved La Nouba! It is great that you got your cirque tickets for free!!!:up:

:wink: I was going of Ontario's age and assumed it was all the same. Only been to Ontario before. Is it only Quebec that is different? Or is it different across Canada? That's kinda crazy to this Brit. :wink::lol:

Not sure about the rest of provinces...I live on the Vermont-Quebec border. When I was in high school, everyone took off to Quebec to the bars on the weekends whether they were legal or not. My husband has told me some crazy stories... (I was a bit of a nerd in high school so I missed out on the experience:|).

We should maybe see it Wednesday, which was going to be our dress up day. We could meet up with the others later......

I have zero interest in seeing Cirque. :reject:

I'm considering flying into Burlington, VT and taking the bus to Montreal. As of right now, flights are over .$100 cheaper from Chicago-Burlington than Chicago-Montreal. And I really don't want to drive/bus it to Montreal. I wanna see my girls on Wednesday! :heart:

We should maybe see it Wednesday, which was going to be our dress up day. We could meet up with the others later......

:Wednesday night before or after supper??:shifty ::shifty ::shifty :

Up for this. :hyper::hyper:

Always wanted to see them. They are in UK in a few months but no one I know wants to go with me. :sad: Seeing it with a fellow PGPr would be awesome :heart: We could dress up for show and meet up with the rest after. :heart::love: Maybe get stuck in a lift along the way if Kristen would come. :shifty: Kristen, think of the leather. :p

:lmao::kiss:

Kristen and DG, we can meet up later for sure!:hug:

Any others, I would be interested, although getting tickets would have to happen after Christmas for me! Cirque is amazing. My fav is "Love" in Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom