July 6, 2015 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well there's 8 GA tickets available on StubHub, $1500 a piece. Or I could pay $3000 for a red zone ticket.

They better get way cheaper if I'm gonna be going to this show :ohmy:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You need to download the app for your phone and be ready for 9:55 am Monday. Set up your account and billing info ahead of time, and search on 1 (one) GA at a time.

Sent from my ass crack

You need to download the app for your phone and be ready for 9:55 am Monday. Set up your account and billing info ahead of time, and search on 1 (one) GA at a time.

Sent from my ass crack

Didn't they go on general sale LAST week? :scratch:

Oh shit you're right. Keep trying tho they are dropping some along the way. I was referring to added dates. Toronto added dates will be announced in January I think

Sent from my ass crack

Oh shit you're right. Keep trying tho they are dropping some along the way. I was referring to added dates. Toronto added dates will be announced in January I think

Sent from my ass crack

Any idea if they'll be for the weekend 4-5th or after the originally announced shows on the 8-9th? Air Canada Centre doesn't list any events on their calendar that far in advance.

Any idea if they'll be for the weekend 4-5th or after the originally announced shows on the 8-9th? Air Canada Centre doesn't list any events on their calendar that far in advance.

Really? That's surprising. There's a board in front of the box office showing concert dates already scheduled for Oct 2015. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything around that week so we have a better idea of the added dates.

Well, I didn't find anything specific about July dates, but Neil Diamond will be here in April if you're interested. I'll keep an eye open when I go past the board during the day.

The only advertised events around the summer at the ACC currently are Bette Midler in June and The Who in October. Unless there's something booked that isn't being advertised yet it seems like U2 really has their pick of dates, considering the Raptors will be done playing by then and of course the Leafs will have been done for months by the time July rolls around :wink:

The only advertised events around the summer at the ACC currently are Bette Midler in June and The Who in October. Unless there's something booked that isn't being advertised yet it seems like U2 really has their pick of dates, considering the Raptors will be done playing by then and of course the Leafs will have been done for months by the time July rolls around :wink:

I have tickets for that Who show. For anyone who is counting, the fuckers put them on sale like 51 weeks and 3 days before the show date. Have fun collecting interest on my money for an entire year, asshats. :|

I have tickets for that Who show. For anyone who is counting, the fuckers put them on sale like 51 weeks and 3 days before the show date. Have fun collecting interest on my money for an entire year, asshats. :|

The Who: 2015 world tour (sponsored by MasterCard)

I'm starting to get a bit concerned at the possibility of getting a GA ticket. I've been checking stubhub every day and haven't seen a single ticket on there for any price other than $1295 (which is INSANE, I'd rather sit in the top row by myself than spend a months rent on cover for a rock concert).

Damn this band for putting their tickets on sale less than a month before Christmas. :grumpy:

Anyways, the point of my post is to ask that you, my Interference friends, keep your ears open for a reasonably-priced GA ticket for me. This worked wonders when I got to see them in Philly for Vertigo (one of the best days of my life) as I was able to get a ticket from a friend of an Interferencer (Interferer?) who turned out to be unable to go, I had missed out since the whole show sold out in 8 seconds on ticketmaster. It's the only show I've been to and the closer this one gets the more excited I am to go to this one. I'll spend above face value but I'm not dropping an entire paycheque on just a ticket.

Please please please if you hear of someone who has an extra GA ticket for a reasonable price, tell them I will buy it (I will, I swear!) and I will then have a life debt to you, much in the same way that Chewbacca has a life debt to Han Solo.

To increase your odds, I'm posting this pic you sent me some years back:

chewbacca1.jpg

No need to add, Sicy..

Well, I figure it's more likely I'll end up not getting a ticket, so at the very least I've figured out a vacation to go on (to see the Tour de France, so that the week of vacation I booked isn't a total waste) if I don't get a ticket by Victoria Day.

:sigh:

I see that the most expensive tickets which were 298 are now 275. Good chunk of those available for both nights still. Even there are ones that are closer to the stage in the 100 level have dropped in price. Maybe those might go. If the uppers drop below 200 in price expect those to go as well. Pretty surprised I figured both nights would have been sold out already but looks like Toronto isn't buying into this tour this time.

If you're coming to Toronto and haven't booked your hotel yet, BOOK NOW! The Pan Am Games start on the 10th and things will be crazy downtown (I'm pretty sure U of T has some venues, and Jays aren't in town that week so it's likely something will be happening at Skydome (I refuse to call it by the other name, F U Ted Rogers)).

ETA: Jays are in Chicago that week, there's likely to be stuff going on at the Dome.

Anyone in or traveling to Toronto interested in a fan gathering on Saturday, July 4th?

Some of you may remember that we're pretty good at that. :heart:

Anyone in or traveling to Toronto interested in a fan gathering on Saturday, July 4th?

Some of you may remember that we're pretty good at that. :heart:

Not arriving till the 5th, damn.

The most reasonable hotel in the immediate area seems to be The Strathcona. Look up their specials, and they have a U2 package, that is a little cheaper than their usual weekday rate.

Gang, I'm here. Lined up already. Of course, being first in line, I've already assigned myself a number (1). You can sign up via PM, and you'll immediately be assigned a number in sequence (after mine, of course :))

I'll need to go home every 48hrs for showering, but will be monitoring the ACC daily for any interlopers who may try to jump the line.

Any donations of hot cooked meals and alcohol would be gladly accepted.

See you soon!

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom