July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, New Brunswick, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I think it's pretty normal...it's an internationally-respected and highly striking uniform. ;)

OMG, I so fell in love with these Phil Steele books! They are so *cough* wonderfully full of boy love! Things about "small red frozen things" and "The Swedes turned gay!" and all that sort of old-fashioned, but quite hilarious, language. No offense to Mr. Curwood!

philsteelecover.jpg

great pictures !!!
If someone has a hd video from 40 of this gig, please share with me for my multicam project. :wave:

OMG, I so fell in love with these Phil Steele books! They are so *cough* wonderfully full of boy love! Things about "small red frozen things" and "The Swedes turned gay!"

:hmm:

I can't stop looking at "mounted" after reading that...

I know these aren't technically great or anything but I took them and thought they were kind of neat. :reject:

Are you kidding me? These are terrific! VERY neat.

BonoEdgeMonctonCPenyak7-30-2011.jpg

:up: Classic / definitive.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak6.jpg

:up: Same. Awesome shot.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak30.jpg

:up:Trademark grin: the very same look cast my way when I nerdily gave him the peace sign at one point... I think he may have also wanted my snowflake design t-shirt -- which I would've easily ripped off and tossed his way if he'd asked.

:hmm:

I can't stop looking at "mounted" after reading that...

Are you kidding me? These are terrific! VERY neat.

BonoEdgeMonctonCPenyak7-30-2011.jpg

:up: Classic / definitive.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak6.jpg

:up: Same. Awesome shot.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak30.jpg

:up:Trademark grin: the very same look cast my way when I nerdily gave him the peace sign at one point... I think he may have also wanted my snowflake design t-shirt -- which I would've easily ripped off and tossed his way if he'd asked.

Thank you from both me and my daughter :D (she's the chelseapenyak, I'm the CPenyak watermarks)

Hey, angelordevil, were you in the pit, on Edge's side on the back rail?

I hung out most of the show with trevster, who was right behind me on the outer rail, and we thought we saw you.

Yep! I was indeed. I thought I recognized trevster in that general area -- but wasn't entirely sure. Hope you guys had a blast!

More from my kid :)
Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak37.jpg

Great job, kid. :up: I have a feeling Adam's mother would be pretty proud of that image.

I was just doing laundry and noticed my boots in the garage, still with the Moncton mud on them. They were scrubbed twice after the show, but still THE MUD REMAINS!!! :love:

Yeah, I've tried cleaning my hiking shoes twice, and they still are looking a little worse for the wear.

They were scrubbed twice after the show, but still THE MUD REMAINS!!! :love:

:up:

There was something in that mud, I swear...adrenals and endorphins or something. I still smile when I think of the show -- and I love looking back through the photos here and on places like Flickr: u2 moncton - Flickr: Search

I just wore one shoe, had a walking cast on the other due an injury. That shoe has been in the back of my SUV for a month now...perfectly dried and preserved. For life! When I figure out how to properly display it, it'll make an interesting conversation piece. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom