July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted a couple on my YouTube page
YouTube . Com / smbonneau

Aww, the Bono one cut off right as he was moving towards where hubby & I were!

And for those wondering, it was somewhere around 4:30pm when they arrived and they were signing right after that. And right around 5pm, hubby & I were out of the signing line because I called my mom to tell her. (She had the boy while we were there, and I knew he'd be thrilled to know his mommy & daddy met Bono and Edge, lol.)

I think you would almost have to be the first to get their signature, and then run back to the GA line without waiting for anything else. Because I was the first one to get Edge's autograph, but among the last to get Bono's (they started working the crowd from different directions) and hung around a few minutes before walking towards the GA line, and by the time I got to the line, the first 100 people were already inside.

I have some pictures from the meet & greet, I'll post them sometime over the weekend.

Best fucking concert experience of my life. No really - the best. Better than my 1st U2 show, better than the greatest GA experience I'd had to this point (Charlottesville '09). Some of you already know, I nearly dehydrated at Baltimore & I actually had to leave Nashville a 1/3 of the way into the show or pass out from heat stroke, so Pittsburgh was our last chance to get it right. Boy did we! The city, the venue, the area for the GA line, our line mates, our rail mates, the weather, the sound, Bono's voice, the band's mood - EVERYTHING about Pittsburgh was great, whether it was in our control or not. I screamed so much that my voice still isn't back at 100% & the show was 3 nights ago now. (God - it's already been that long?? :sigh: ) I got to share 'Bad' live with Mr. Blu & we both ended the night singing several refrains of "How long to sing this song?" with about 70,000 other fans. :heart: The tour had to end and, for me, it simply could not have ended on a higher note. The Steel City will forever hold a special place in my heart for hosting the most amazing show of my life. :up:

ok, think i posted in the wrong thread (2 threads w same name on my user cp...oops!)

anyway, does anyone have any video or photo of larry stepping offstage and hugging a lady on his way to the main stage???

please post or pm me and i'll get it to her thanks!

Pictures from the Pittsburgh meet and greet:
Edge got his flip camera or phone out
P1020023copy.jpg

Security details are closing in, means Bono is about to get here.
P10200391.JPG

There is Bono!
P1020046.JPG

ok, think i posted in the wrong thread (2 threads w same name on my user cp...oops!)

anyway, does anyone have any video or photo of larry stepping offstage and hugging a lady on his way to the main stage???

please post or pm me and i'll get it to her thanks!

:bump:

now that everyone is getting back from moncton, i'm looking for a any photos or vid you might have taken of the band coming onstage. the vantage point i need is from edges side of the stadium or even if u were in the back rail waiting! Deena Memphis Mullen drove to every show on this leg of 360 in the US! check out her blog......

On the Road With U2

anyway,for her last show larry stepped off the stage and hugged her! we really need to see if anybody captured the moment???!!!:hyper::hyper:
please and thanks!!!

cheers! :wave:

Does anyone have any shots of Bono with his shades off? My husband was camera man so 90% of our pictures are of Edge, and I have a friend who just doesn't believe me that they DO come off. He keeps making Cyclops jokes...

NOV090524_m.jpg

Does anyone have any shots of Bono with his shades off? My husband was camera man so 90% of our pictures are of Edge, and I have a friend who just doesn't believe me that they DO come off. He keeps making Cyclops jokes...

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8258.jpg

@bulltproof-- Those are beautiful! Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!!

@U2BROTHR-- I've been obsessively looking for audio, and I haven't found any yet. Someone on u2torrents apparently has it, but it will be up "when it's good and ready". I did find some youtubes with decent audio, and I've ripped bits and pieces to mp3 to tide me over. They sound fairly good, so long as you don't turn the volume up too high :up:

NOV090524_m.jpg

I still haven't uploaded my Pittsburgh photos yet, but here are a few with shades off :)

Kind of a Christmas Story moment here. :ohmy::wink: Ho Ho HO!

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak7.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak8.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak5.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom