July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was going to have to miss out on next summer's leg, I'm in the Cleveland area and it wasn't looking good for a road trip to Chicago or Toronto for me. Then I got word about this show being added...SCORE! I had to pass on GA this time but decided what the hell, go for the expensive seat! SO I'M GOING!!!!! YAAYYYY!

:applaud: SO glad your're coming to the Burgh Beverly! If you need a place to stay overnight you are welcome to come to my house in Cranberry Township. It's a half hour north of Pittsburgh along your route back to Cleveland. At least we won't need your heater in July. :wink:

Ahhhh, totally didn't realize I had an extra code (I shouldn't have, it's a freebie U2.com mistake :shh: ) and so I didn't try the presale. I was going to try the general, but then a couple of hours before, I got a call that I had to accompany someone to a sudden medical appointment, so I left, and didn't even think about it. When I realized later, they were sold out.

I hope I'm not going to have any trouble picking a pair up in the future, but I have a bad feeling that this show is going to be hard to get. :(

:applaud: SO glad your're coming to the Burgh Beverly! If you need a place to stay overnight you are welcome to come to my house in Cranberry Township. It's a half hour north of Pittsburgh along your route back to Cleveland. At least we won't need your heater in July. :wink:

HEY!!! Thought I might run into you in this thread! Thanks for the offer! I will most likely drive home after the show. Hubby & I have custody of our 16 mo old grandson and I will have to be home by the time Heaterman leaves for work in the a.m. :crazy: Oh yea, that's right...I'm a mama again. That's why I can't do GA this time around. Are you going to the concert?

HEY!!! Thought I might run into you in this thread! Thanks for the offer! I will most likely drive home after the show. Hubby & I have custody of our 16 mo old grandson and I will have to be home by the time Heaterman leaves for work in the a.m. :crazy: Oh yea, that's right...I'm a mama again. That's why I can't do GA this time around. Are you going to the concert?

Yes, a friend and I are doing GA. My son is 10 now and the little weasel gave me the same problem you have now back in 01. Boys are a handful at that age but also a joy. You will probably be too excited to sleep after the show anyway. Might as well drive since it's not too far. Maybe you can stop by the GA line and chat for a bit before the show. :wink:

Yes, a friend and I are doing GA. My son is 10 now and the little weasel gave me the same problem you have now back in 01. Boys are a handful at that age but also a joy. You will probably be too excited to sleep after the show anyway. Might as well drive since it's not too far. Maybe you can stop by the GA line and chat for a bit before the show. :wink:

I definitely will do that!!! July seems like a long way off.

I definitely will do that!!! July seems like a long way off.

At least it's something to look forward to that will get us thru winter! Enjoy these years when your grandson is a little kid. We're starting to deal with the tween issues here already. :crack: And we dread the day when he doesn't even want to be around us, let alone cuddle with us. Time flies! :hug:

Congrats new mama. Hoped you'd be around. Going to do GA's this time around after seats last summer. Will be in line and will probably need airconditionerman this time.

All kinds of old friends on here! I am bummed about not being in GA. I probably overcompensated by getting a $250 ticket, but I can't stand the thought of not being up close any more. Devin is into absolutely everything including pulling the dog's ears and tail, man I forgot how much work it is to have a little one. They say boys are easier than girls, but so far I'm not seeing it.

All kinds of old friends on here! I am bummed about not being in GA. I probably overcompensated by getting a $250 ticket, but I can't stand the thought of not being up close any more. Devin is into absolutely everything including pulling the dog's ears and tail, man I forgot how much work it is to have a little one. They say boys are easier than girls, but so far I'm not seeing it.

I've noticed it seems:

Boys are harder as kids (hyper) but easier as teens.
Girls are easier as kids but harder as teens (major drama).

I guess we shall see! :wink:

I think the Red Zone auction actually closed at $130 so we all paid a little more than we needed to ....but it's worth it!

Been traveling all day---so just found oud I'm in the RZ---BABY!!! Sooooo much cheaper then CHI 1----:happydance: AND I get to bring my 9 year old!!!! :happydance:

Excellent! I got a couple of the $30 nosebleeds in the general sale, which I'm always happy with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom