July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense now. I work for US Airways and no free flight to Europe :sad:. Only US, Canada, Mexico, and Bahamas

Prices are crazy in Dublin! I live here for last 1,5 year and I still can't agree to pay so much for so low quality (hotels, food, hause renting etc).

However coming to Dublin to see U2 is extreme exciting. 4 years ago I went to NY to see them the first time in my live at Madison Square Garden (first and only 2 shows). This time I will see all shows in Dublin, London and Chorzow (PL).

:yippie:

I fly FREE First Class United Airlines, I WIN!!!!!!!!!

now I'm boasting.......

And quit with the talk about "is it July yet?" You should want this next 3 months to go by slow as a snail. After it's over, you can no longer look forward to it. Enjoy this ANTICIPATION, Fuck, I AM.
Excuse you..If you've just been through what I have in the past week you'd want it to be July too! I need a vacation!

You all arn't the only one's working. I work and go to college. But I'll work my ass off and study all night as long as possible if at the end of the night I can look forward to seeing U2 in Dublin rather than just remember it.

This is like Christmas in July, but when it's over we'll have to wait another 4-5 years before it happens again.

And quit with the talk about "is it July yet?" You should want this next 3 months to go by slow as a snail. After it's over, you can no longer look forward to it. Enjoy this ANTICIPATION, Fuck, I AM.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I agree -- I want to savor the anticipation and the planning. But then again, I don't open any presents before Christmas either. The wait will make it even more amazing...

^ I am looking forward and have been through a lot recently so I can NO longer wait the 3 months I need it now as my release!

You guys can start a new thread Part 2 (over 1000) Please use the same title format as this thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom