July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maximum tickets..?

Ok...I bought 4 general admission for Nashville with my presale code.

Today, I'd like to try for 2 seats (for some of my family).

Will I be able to do that? It says 8 maximum right? I just don't want to buy 2 extra one's this morning and somehow that screws up my GA's that I already bought?

-michael

okay, why do I get the feeling I'm going to be hitting refresh for the next 30 minutes straight?

Holy CRAP. Did I ever panic my face off, but my Mr (who's not even going) came through for me. No page for the first 5 mins but he got it right away and got me two GAs.

I didn't buy GAs originally with my codes as I had/have my heart set on Red Zones, but shit, they are going to go through to frickin' roof... I might have my GAs for sale at face though if I don't get RZs - have to see what they're going to go for and make a hard decision. :sad::sad:

Well that was horribly nerve wracking. I needed 3 tickets, and the first ones were in Section BR. That's not on the seating chart so I tried again and got nothing for either the $50 or $30 seats. In desperation I just said Best Available and pulled up 3 $110 seats in Section J. Hadn't wanted to spend that much, but oh well.

I'll be there!!! :hyper::hyper:

I was actually planning on getting my tickets closer to the show. I'm glad my daughter talked me into not waiting.

I just realized that I couldn't even pull up 3 of the $250 seats. That's surprising.

I was actually planning on getting my tickets closer to the show. I'm glad my daughter talked me into not waiting.

I just realized that I couldn't even pull up 3 of the $250 seats. That's surprising.

You can't pull two tickets at ANY price, just singles left. I don't know if I've ever seen that this early in North America!

wow, they must've sold a lot of tickets in the presale, that stuff went fast!

I got one ticket way up at the very top of the stadium.

I'd like to think they'd seriously consider a second show. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Whew! Thank goodness I was able to get mine today! I was afraid I was going to have to wait until Monday. Managed to snag it before everything sold out!:applaud: See ya'll in Nashville!!:wave:

Nashville sold out
But Jersey,Chicago,Anaheim,Toronto,Montreal and Philly ,tons of tickets left ???
.......this world is weird

:huh:

This is a really small venue, stadium-wise. I think around 50,000 or so.

And the Red Zone tickets are now at $215. They were at $185.

This is a really small venue, stadium-wise. I think around 50,000 or so.

Capacity is around 39,730. Subtract out 3-5K seats that can't be sold due to stage obstructions, and even after you add in GA, it's still well under 50K.

Holy CRAP. Did I ever panic my face off, but my Mr (who's not even going) came through for me. No page for the first 5 mins but he got it right away and got me two GAs.

I didn't buy GAs originally with my codes as I had/have my heart set on Red Zones, but shit, they are going to go through to frickin' roof... I might have my GAs for sale at face though if I don't get RZs - have to see what they're going to go for and make a hard decision. :sad::sad:

If you decide to sell, I would definetly be interested! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom