Jon Bon Jovi steals Bono's glasses!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Yes, here is Jon Bono uh, Bon Jovi night before last honoring Billy Joel. Do you really think it's a coincidence he sports the same exact wire rimmed blue glasses Bono has been wearing? I think he's copying him, but I guess that's a compliment.

capt.1014699507.billy_joel_honored_cajh103.jpg

3422601301.jpg

Okay, now I'm gonna set myself up- I have tried to display the sexiness that is Jon Bon Jovi here before, only to have NO takers and be told that -er- Moby was sexier?? Now I suppose I'm going to get someone claiming how 'hot' Billy Joel is! Well, don't flame me but he looks quite the fat, bald, boring old fart. What a shame Billy has let himself go, with all that money for liposuction and hair restoration! See, this is what aging gracefully does to you, and I hope my rock stars will have no part of it. If I wanted to see some guy looking like that, the streets are full of them. Poor Billy! No wonder Christy Brinkley lost interest! Jon Bon Jovi, like Bono, is still married to his high school sweetheart, and Richie Sambora has Heather Locklear.

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Okay, now I'm gonna set myself up- I have tried to display the sexiness that is Jon Bon Jovi here before, only to have NO takers and be told that -er- Moby was sexier?? )

Yep! Moby is MUCH more sexy to me than Bon Jovi. Ick. His hair creeps me out. And yeah -- Bono is the only one cool enough to wear the glasses
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Yep! Moby is MUCH more sexy to me than Bon Jovi. Ick. His hair creeps me out. And yeah -- Bono is the only one cool enough to wear the glasses
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bon Jovi has gorgeous hair. Moby's bald head and scrawny body creep me out! BTW that is NOT his head being licked in that video, it's an actor. There were shots of him and Gwen and shots of another bald dude and blonde girl acting out. That's who licked.

I cannot BELIEVE no one finds Jon good looking? Even if you don't like his music, he is cute. Now give it to me- now I'm gonna have to hear how old fat bald Billy Joel is sexy and how someone wants to lick his gut, right? Oh well.

I bet there are thousands of below average bald too skinny or too fat guys out there who would love to meet up with some of you!
wink.gif

Just don't understand it. Jon is one of the best looking guys I've ever seen, and he will be 40 in a few days. He's held up very well. Doesn't ANYBODY see this??
confused.gif

Bon Jovi has gorgeous hair. Moby's bald head and scrawny body creep me out! BTW that is NOT his head being licked in that video, it's an actor. There were shots of him and Gwen and shots of another bald dude and blonde girl acting out. That's who licked.

So he has a scrawny body and he's bald. Like that other person said in that thread, it's the whole package.

Anyway, it's just a simple disagreement.
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-27-2002).]

Oh well.
rolleyes.gif
I guess there's someone for everyone, like they say. SIGH.

Outkast dude steals Bono's jacket idea

lthumb.1014824705.grammy_rehearsal_carf101.jpg

not that this has anything to do with people stealing bono's look, but i went to a party on Sat. and Outkast were there. The guy who looks like he is wearing a Bono jacket was in full pimp mode...I actually touched his thigh!
eek.gif
OH..AH..LOL!

oh, and I think Jon Bon Jovi is hot!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Stormy,

I , for one, totally agree with you. I think Jon Bon is one hot man.

I saw Bon Jovi twice on their tour last year.
I've been watching Ally McBeal because he is on right now ( normally I'm not a fan of that show).

We should have a JBJ appreciation thread.

I think Jon Bon looks great in those shades. Granted Bono has made them famous but lots of stars wear that style now.

Also, yes he has nice hair, he has nice everything. And I think he has a great voice.
Bon Jovi as an act might have it's cheesy moments and they don't have the respect that u2 does, ( for good reason) but I still think they're a damn good band!

MVD_75- Not on purpose I'm sure!!
eek.gif
Were other famous people there?

BTW I have touched Bono's thigh- it's very hard and sturdy feeling.

Oktobergirl- THANK YOU!! I am so happy someone sees this and will say it! What a relief! Yes, I'd love a JBJ thread, but would you and I be the only ones in it? Sad. What a hunk.

Not on purpose I'm sure!!
eek.gif
Were other famous people there?

BTW I have touched Bono's thigh- it's very hard and sturdy feeling.

Yeah no it was not on purpose, it was very crowded and I was sitting at a table and he walked by with his crew and well he bumped into my knee. Oh and yeah, there were other famous people there but I did not see many of them. It was a birthday party for a member of this R&B group called "Jagged Edge". I met some people from Def Jam records and So So Def. I wanted to meet Jermaine Dupre mainly because he worked with Bono on Whats Going On, unfort. I did not see him. It was a very bizarre party. It was my first experience partying with VIP people in Music business and to be honest, I was not that impressed. Everyone there were trying to show each other up. I honestly kept thinking how full of crap this whole event was and how bizarre it must be at a U2 party.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Thanks MVD, sounds cool!

Perry Farrell of Jane's Addiction

17184.jpg

Coat is abloom, bedazzled pants. Taken in 1997.

Just don't understand it. Jon is one of the best looking guys I've ever seen, and he will be 40 in a few days. He's held up very well. Doesn't ANYBODY see this??
confused.gif

I'll agree with you that Jon is gorgeous although I fear he's not too bright
wink.gif
Okay he's a shrewd business man. He'd have to be to keep a hair band from the 80s alive for 20 years, but certainly no intellectual heavyweight. If you've ever heard an interview with him you know what I mean
rolleyes.gif
He should just keep his mouth shut and look good.

I used to like some of Bon Jovi's music when I was in the mood for simpleminded schmaltz, but their last record was just awful!

This acting thing is good because he gets to be gorgeous and say other people's lines
biggrin.gif

However, I also agree with Ana that he's not cool enough to wear Bono's glasses. Bono has him beat in the sexiness department by a long shot, even though Bono doesn't look quite as good as Jon in a pair of tight jeans
wink.gif

Bon Jovi pictures???

*runs to thread*

*smashes head on moniter*

ow. ...oh, yea.

*click*

*drooooooooooooooooool*

i think that this man is absolutely gorgeous, but i understand for those of you who disagree with me. it is MUY rare to find someone who has the same *taste* in men that i do.

*hunts for ethan*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Well, thigh, Ana, thigh I don't thigh know thigh what you're hard talking about. Sturdy thigh. I mean thigh I personally thigh have never hard really thigh focused thigh much sturdy on thigh the physical thigh aspects thigh of Bono meat or U2. I mean thigh it's all about leather the thigh music.

What thigh thread is this, thigh the way?

O right. Bon Jovi.

Well Bon Jovi doesn't hold a thigh to Bono.....but I haven't nothing against his thigh. He has good hair too. Good looking thigh fellow, that boy.

But with Bono thigh and U2 it's more thigh than just.....I don't know where I'm going with this.

33376%3C6723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D32323877%3B2%3C86nu0mrj

Well now just because I take up for Bon Jovi doesn't mean I don't love Bonothigh! Oh, I do, I love those sturdy thighs that made all those sexy poses back in the 80's, and I love the sturdy thigh I got my hands on. I love Bono's thighs, don't think I don't!

U2Utah- thanks, and I guess you think of him as sort of a 'dumb hot blonde' airhead like some guys do Pamela Anderson or Anna Nicole Smith, all looks and nothing upstairs? LOL
wink.gif
Well hey at least you think he's pretty, I was really sitting her flabbergasted that more girls didn't see this. I really don't think he's as dumb as he sounds, it's just his manner, the way he comes across and the way he talks. I do that sometimes, say something dumb and go off kicking myself thinking, well that's all the person knows of me, I screwed up and left a bad impression, really I'm not an idiot!

I do love Bono more as a complete package, and if his hair and his pants are right he's better looking than Jon. LOL Jon has never shaved his friggin head, not even when he was in the WW2 movie! Jon has an amazing head of hair, and is really at its best right now. I like his clothes and he always looks good in them. Also, like I said like Bono, he is still with his high school sweetheart. Jon grew up and still lives in a small NJ town near NYC. He and Richie saw the fireball from the WTC go up as it happens, drove to the river and saw it first hand. They were very moved, and have done a lot for the victims. He deserves credit for that. He looks so fine in a pair of tight pants, my friend calls him BUN Jovi!

All that being said, Bono is #1 with me.

Well, thigh, Ana, thigh I don't thigh know thigh what you're hard talking about. Sturdy thigh. I mean thigh I personally thigh have never hard really thigh focused thigh much sturdy on thigh the physical thigh aspects thigh of Bono meat or U2. I mean thigh it's all about leather the thigh music.

What thigh thread is this, thigh the way?

O right. Bon Jovi.

Well Bon Jovi doesn't hold a thigh to Bono.....but I haven't nothing against his thigh. He has good hair too. Good looking thigh fellow, that boy.

But with Bono thigh and U2 it's more thigh than just.....I don't know where I'm going with this.

33376%3C6723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D32323877%3B2%3C86nu0mrj

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono
The Man Corral

Well guys ... as much as I truly think Bono is the sexiest man on the face of this earth ... I don't think he can compete with this at ALL y'know LOL. In fact ... I really don't think any man could compete with this truth be told.

I mean even if you hate Jon Bon Jovi you have got to admit ... he is one GOOD-LOOKIN' guy ... whew, I think thats where the term "Gods gift to women" might have came from LOL ..

JoninLeather.bmp

1993Jon-back2.jpg

1995Jon.jpg

versace6.jpg

versace9.jpg

tanningbed.bmp

[This message has been edited by BonosBabe312 (edited 04-17-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom