Jersey Shore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooki's mug shot

snookiMUG12_370x278.jpg

Coming soon. :hyper::hyper:

Hilarious episode

"Stop caring and just fuck me" - Snooki

"I need a mind condom.. because I'm getting mind fucked!" - Ronnie

:lmao:

Snooki drunk at the beach was crazy.

I love that Ronnie actually knew his doppelganger. Freaking hilarious.

Can we get a *waves hand in front of face* smiley now? :lol:

Grenade whistle! :lmao:

And wtf, Sitch pretty much caused that whole fight between Sam and Ron by telling Sam he was outside talking to Jenni. What an instigator!

Snooki was on WWE Raw last night. She was the Guest Star/Host of Raw. They used her in some backstage segments and toward the end of the show she actually got in the ring and mixed it up with some of the WWE ladies. I thought she did a great job and she looked good too.

I think this Thursday is the JS season finale.

I can't wait for the Ron/Sam make-up then fight and break-up that sets up season 4

:yawn:

I really hope they kick it up in Italy because these storylines are becoming repetitive.

I'm actually at Seaside right now. I've seen Snooki twice in passing. People are lining up outside of the Shore Store, their house, and any bar they might be in, just to catch a glimpse. It's kind of sad, actually. I mean, there are 8-year-old kids lined up to see Snooki. Every time I see them, I feel like saying, "Go find someone who's actually done something to be your idol!" And then that makes me feel like a crotchety old man, so I don't say anything and keep walking on. :wink:

It could have been worse. It could have been Deena the kids were waiting for. She's worse than Snooki. I mean, Hell, Snooki is an icon. She was mentioned on True Blood when Eric called Sooki Snooki accidently. It doesn't get any better than that. :lol:

I'm actually at Seaside right now. I've seen Snooki twice in passing. People are lining up outside of the Shore Store, their house, and any bar they might be in, just to catch a glimpse. It's kind of sad, actually. I mean, there are 8-year-old kids lined up to see Snooki. Every time I see them, I feel like saying, "Go find someone who's actually done something to be your idol!" And then that makes me feel like a crotchety old man, so I don't say anything and keep walking on. :wink:

Piccccccccccs pleaseeee

Sicy said:
Piccccccccccs pleaseeee

:lol: Sorry, I didn't take any. I was kind of off-guard each time I saw her. The first time, she was simply walking down the end of the boardwalk where our place was. We noticed the cameras walking backwards, then noticed her---and then the huge crowd behind her! She was wearing a hat, a black shirt, jean shorts, and these massive, furry black boots.

The second time I saw her wasn't anything special. She was inside The Shore Store holding up a tshirt for someone to see. You can't really see anything at the house, save for a cops and some MTV crew. You might see them leave the house if you camped out, but they have their SUVs parked right up close to it, so you might not even be able to see them get in the car.

Apparently, the guys draw huge crowds. It was my cousin's condo that we stayed in, and he said that the crowds used to be middle-aged women, but now are an under-20 crowd, with many on the younger end of that.

I hope they have something more to talk about this time around than clogged toilets. They lost me as a viewer last season over that. :barf: Completely disgusting.

But I'm a sucker for these shows so I know I'll end up watching it again!

This season looks like it's gonna be way better than last. Will Mike finally get his ass beat? Stay tuned. Plus, our girl Snooki is right in the middle of all the action. Sweet! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom