I've got a lil' crush on an Interferencer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perhaps you are right... kissing the puter monitor just doesnt do it... Despite the interesting static electricity zap!
wink.gif

I feel left out cos I don't have a crush on an interferencer. See I spend too much time on PLEBA and there is a major lack of lads on there

I used to post on pleba occasionally... but then it just got too orasmatronified for my liking and I fleed in terror.

fine bebe..youc an leave..but edgevox has to fill your termination clause by finding a replacement

Hmm...I can safely say that I have no crushes on anyone here at Interference. Lucky you.
tongue.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

[This message has been edited by melon (edited 11-26-2001).]

I do have a crush actually on someone here right now.

**Takes off his black-red mask of pure evil**

Although I don't like to get personal I figure this is worth it to get personal........I have the biggest crush ever on Laura! aka Mrs Rougerum. Aka sweetest girl in the world. Aka Someone I am just really lucky to know let alone have her like me. Aka the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and all of this makes me aka luckiest guy in world.

**Puts the mask back on and walks back into the hell he came from**

~rougerum

Aw, this is the cutest thread ever!! I don't think I've had a full blown crush yet... YET mind you. YET!!!

Jennifer, the coolest, sweetest, sexiest chick in the world......You all love her, you barely get a glimpse of her by knowing her in writing.....I've met her in person and to whoever has done so, knows how fucking cool (and hot) she is......I'm just writing this to remind everyone of how great this person is...(corniness subsiding...calming soothing feeling returns)

"Oh, it'll take a little time,
might take a little crime
to come undone now
We'll try to stay blind
to the hope and fear outside
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind
And blow me in to cry
Who do you need, who do you love
When you come undone"

It is good to see you back baby...

I'm not sure if I could find a suitable lyric to sum up how I'm feeling, since my feelings are a bit mixed, so I'll just post smilies depicting all of my emotions at this point:

icon35.gif
(love struck)

icon26.gif
(in awe of you)

icon25.gif
(a shame that we don't live closer)

icon31.gif
(grumpy because I can't be in your arms)

smile.gif
but happy because you make me smile...

icon38.gif
not sure how to accurately convey how I feel through smilies, so that is all out of me for now.

btw, I am fully aware of the fact that this post is dripping with cheese... but that is just the way you like it, after all.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
*mop and bucket to aisle 7*

"lets get the new girl to put on some silly goggles and gloves while she does it"

LMAO manda! hahaha that was seriously funny... I was having a bad morning (sitting here late for school once again--I actually showed up on time but left all my books at home, which would leave me lost the entire day so I came back to get them and decided I'll wait until 2nd hour to show up...) but anyway that's another story for another thread... thanks for makin me laugh
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom