It's Officially Italian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
3358534723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E2323346635%3B87ot1lsi

fun with paint:wave:

Did you know mr. mac is a closet italiano?

3358534723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3C752%3A59nu0mrj

___
:wave: fun with photoshop

any Italians here to back me up on this?

Speaking of Italian (and seeing that Bono pic), if anyone has heard the Turino Elevation show, when Bono introduces the band right at the end when he goes "cause i like trouble", i SWEAR he sounds 100% like a true Italian. (especially the thick way he says the word trouble)
Also, when he announces "in a little while" he sounds 100% Italian. (especially the way he says the word while)

Re: any Italians here to back me up on this?

U2girl said:
Speaking of Italian (and seeing that Bono pic), if anyone has heard the Turino Elevation show, when Bono introduces the band right at the end when he goes "cause i like trouble", i SWEAR he sounds 100% like a true Italian. (especially the thick way he says the word trouble)

Yes! I have that boot. It's funny, the way he says it. :lol: Shades of Michael Corleone.

*lmao*

I-ah feela like-a watching the godfather now.

----------------------
:tongue: Sonny was always my favourite Corleone

Last edited:
My friend Eric watches Golden Girls everyday too, and he doesn't have fake tits either!

I used to watch "Golden Girls" everyday...but then we got Gameshow Network, and I always watch that station now. :uhoh: :reject:

I hope I have friends like the Golden Girls when I am old! :heart: :cute:

I Wanna Sleep In Too, But At Least I Just Have To Work 6 Hours And Then Come Home!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We just got GSN a few weeks ago. My mom watches it a lot, but I just like the old Newlewed Games. :laugh:

LOL!!

When we first got it, that's what I used to watch with my folks all the time...but now we've seen basically all of them, and we got a little burned out on it. :D

I :heart: "Lingo" and "Match Game" and "Press Your Luck" and "Win, Lose, Or Draw"...............*could keep goin'* :D

Back
Top Bottom