Its Officially getting hot in here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
We had the heating on too long and I am overheating

:mad:

*sits in a t-shirt and shorts :laugh:

and its stunningly cold here. a high of -39 celcius (nearly the same in ferenheit) with the windchill. i dont know if i believe it though, cause it doesnt feel as cold as last week.

its supposed to get even colder as the week progresses. at least i dont work outside.

i wont but get this...i woke up and went straight outside to turn on my car. i went back in, and when i was ready to leave for work a HALF HOUR LATER, the engine was still cold. :|

we have a heated workshop, but im too lazy to park it inside. i wont be the rest of the week.

how are the sub-tropics of vancouver?

I came home on Saturday, and dad had been baking banana nut bread before he left the house. However, instead of turning the oven off, he turned the knob the wrong way, and it was set to Broil...the house was so damn hot...:crack:

Whats Broil? Is that a typo or an actual word? :slant: Well its nippy again *puts on big multicoloured cardigan thingymajik*

my dad moved out west to Fort Macmurry
cutely referred to as Newfoundland's third largest city because of the massive amounts of newfies who migrate there!

anyway...he had to buy a block heater because if he leaves the car unplugged it will not start up again

my parents spend their younger years living in Labrador and mom said yesterday that it used to get to over -100 c with wind chill

that is sick
I told mom she is a dirty liar

*pauses*

What the hell DOES broil mean??????

I've never used that setting once!!!!

Then again, I can't cook, sooooo.........

If I called my mum a doirty liar she'd box me eeears

I call my mom Hoochie Mama and my dad Pimp Daddy.

Mom used to sign her emails to me "Hoochie Mama"...:lmao:

I call my mum her real name sometimes and she says "Its Mother.....Mother.....I am Mother to you"

My mum and dad sign their emails maw and paw

mum mum mum

pffft!

since when did the U get into this sacred word?

Its always been mum or maw or mother

Like you say Maths for Math and elevator for lift and you leave the u out of colour

U is my most hated letter!!

grrrrrrr

color
mom
savor

I propose the elimination on U from the alphabet

Yeh bassy BC right :wave:

U is a pretty letter

And if we said Moum that wud look dumb wouldnt it?

it's
"i want my MOMMY"
not mummy

a mummy is a preserved dead person

following this reasoning, and by the simple fact that U appears nowhere in mother
mom must be the correct shortened form
:wave:

Fine.

The use of the letter "u" will no longer be allowed in this thread.

Starting..............

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yo sck, Kirk! :mad:

I like the letter .

My favorite band is 2

Basstrap yo do sck a tiny bit

Its very hard trying to find a word sing the letter .

I can hear one of the cats in my bedroom becase my tamborine is jingling, so one of them mst be rbbing against it.

Back
Top Bottom