It's Official!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
foray = yarof = happy = joy joy = spouting nonsense = yay = me = 4a = always = smile = peaceful = foray

eh? eh?

yay for cyber space junk!!

yay

yay

4a

wendy.jpg

CK

this has gone too far

hey foray, have you heard the new Coldplay songs floating around the internet? they apparently debuted them live in recent months, I've now heard:

"Amsterdam"
"Murder"
"Harmless"
"You Only Live Twice"

good stuff, I got them off audiogalaxy, didnt you say the next record was coming out mid-2002?

Originally posted by christiana:

Being happy rocks!!!

If you're into that sort of stuff, I guess.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Wanderer, I remember during the Coldplay concert, the new songs sounded really good! I didn't catch their titles, though (except You Only Live Twice); thanks for the link info! Mid-next year was my personal speculation!

Sicy, yes he is a very good friend! I'm still tickled by those walking fishes galoop galoop!

zoomanda, yeah maybe I have astrally travelled and exchanged minds with mad1 tha crazy thing! Yeah, TheU2 seems obsessed with that girl's pic.

Angie, I don't have a fushnchups accent yet, so no you may not call me kiwi chick!

Aaaagh you guessed who yellow sedan is! Am I so transparent! I'll never go back to that place now! hehe

Salome, here's a big slobbery kiss - from my (gay) dog!

christiana HI crazy Hong Kong girlie, ley ho mah!

hahaha

yay

yay
yay
happy happy
go-go

kebab ba loo bab

yellow sedan

sweetums, coolies, cripes, sheesh, wowzers, zoinks, jinkies, weeeeeeeeeee, fair dinkum...

Methinks the turning point came when u confessed your membership of the melancholy...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom