ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
icelle said:

Hi Daisy! Do you like :larry: ? :love:

That's one of my favorite kitty pics too. Also, I must have read your mind because I thought about making that one my wallpaper too. :D

aww :cute:

i should make this one of mia my wallpaper, lol
336%3B%3B35523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A4888%3Bot1lsi

Glad her checkup was good :hug:

BC's cat Chloe LOVES to have her belly scratched - I was sure she was going to bite me after a minute of doing it but she just wanted more more more! :cute:

Wow that is rare and also cool. I dont know any cats that like their belly scratched :slant:

lmao @ the response! :lmao:

omfg you guys.. whoever has a cat MUST buy a friggin laser pointer right now.. OMG Zoey is going NUTS !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Best toy EVER !!!!!! :hyper:

I used one with a kitten we had a for a few months - she was so cute but the poor thing would just keep going and going til she was out of breath, and she'd keep watching the wall for hours even after I put the pointer away, silly girl :)

My cat doesn't go for it for long, she's too smart :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I :heart: my baby. She takes the best pictures :lol:

Yeah we put the pointer away and she looked for it for a couple minutes then went to sleep :laugh:

Adorable pics. The omnipotent head-in-a-jar says this thread will never die. He sees all, knows all. Trust the head.

I miss my kitty. :sad: She looks a lot like Sicy's...with the most beautiful bluegreen eyes I have ever seen. They look like drops of ocean. She doesn't have extra toes, but the fangs on one side of her mouth were missing when we got her.

*edit stupid typos caused by lack of sleep

Re: Laser pointer fun!

Sicy said:
omycat!!!
Sicy...wtf?
How the fook is Zoey standing on the door?!! Does she have suction cups for paws? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dammit!
Freakin HILARIOUS pics!!! Who knew you could get so much entertainment out of a fookin lazer pointer!! :lmao:
:applaud:

:laugh: jim caught her right as she jumped up to get the laser :lol: :applaud:

irelandwhispers what happened to your kitty? :(

Sicy said:
:laugh: jim caught her right as she jumped up to get the laser :lol: :applaud:

irelandwhispers what happened to your kitty? :(

When I first saw that pic, I thought it was a door lying on the floor and the cat standing on top of it, posted sideways.

I'm at college and my cat is 500 miles away. What's worse, my family just got a new cat, and she's very jealous. I'm the only one she likes to be around, she slept on my feet every night, and if cats get depressed, I'm sure she is right now. It took me nearly three days to get her to let me pet her again when I went home from spring break.

Back
Top Bottom