its official olives2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a storebought pizza last night and put extra cheese and yummy olives on it! Tonite I am making a yummy Greek salad with Feta and Olives Mmmmmmm and Persian cucumbers. :wink:

Carek1230 said:
I had a storebought pizza last night and put extra cheese and yummy olives on it! Tonite I am making a yummy Greek salad with Feta and Olives Mmmmmmm and Persian cucumbers. :wink:

Try Trader Joes pizza dough. That on a pizza stone is :drool:

Of course, you have to add olives to make it compliant with this thread :wink:

:applaud: an olive crown! what a glorious thing to have! I went out with friends tonite and had a Mediterranean salad....complete with feta, mixed greens, red onion, cucumbers and YOU GUESSED IT....kalamata olives. :drool:

I am eating a big fat Kalamata olive right now, and I'm getting ready to go to the import store to pick up some new ones. It'd be a disaster if I ran out of them. :yikes: :yikes:

I have a new purchase of Kalamata olives! I went to the important store today and got my loot! I won't be running out anytime soon!

Oooohhhhh olive bread, that sounds mouth-watering delicious! I might have to go to my Trader Joes to see if they have some. I need to make another olive run as my supplies are low. I have eaten quite a number the past couple days, it's been a stressful week.

Ooh I bit into my salad the other night and chomped right onto a big olive PIT! Horrors! And they are supposedly PITTED. It hurt! Nasty evil olive :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom