It's Official - lousy days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Today was probably the worst ever - i won't fill you in with the details but it got to the point when i almost started crying right there at work.

Yup, at times like these i can understand why a drunk starts drinking or why a drug addict starts drugs.

:reject:

"in my dreams i was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim....surrounding me, going down on me spinning over the brim"

Last edited:
I really really hate to see you sad!!

chin up!! you'll be alrught :)

Awwww you guys...you shouldn't be worrying about me so much.

:hug: to you all. Yeah i'm better now - it was just a bad day. And Sicy - you have way to much on your mind now for me to whine.

I'm so sorry i didn't reply sooner, i was looking at this thread later that day, and it reminded me of the mood i was in, and i couldn't get myself to post anything. And last night i was too tired, because

...a very cool thing happened (see LS!).

U2girl said:
Awwww you guys...you shouldn't be worrying about me so much.

:hug: to you all. Yeah i'm better now - it was just a bad day. And Sicy - you have way to much on your mind now for me to whine.

I'm so sorry i didn't reply sooner, i was looking at this thread later that day, and it reminded me of the mood i was in, and i couldn't get myself to post anything. And last night i was too tired, because

...a very cool thing happened (see LS!).

YAY for visits from FRIENDS!!! :wave:

did you and sula play table games?

im going to play table games this weekend.

of the "chess" variety, on my brand new laptop.

i believe i will always call my lap-top brand new. its going to be its name. that way people will think its always new.

:|

Back
Top Bottom