ITS OFFICIAL I guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
dancingsicy.gif
shake it ,shake it, shake it

(not making fun of Salome
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by z edge:
shake it ,shake it, shake it

(not making fun of Salome
wink.gif
)

Why not? It's fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Wow, Sicy, you took the words out of my mouth. LOVE Interference, really I do, but I'm getting bored and stressed from it as well. I don't know anyone in that "other" forum any more and am finding that my real life is beckoning me more and more. I need to get my ever-expanding tush off this damn chair and stop being such a bloody cyber hermit! I can't count the number of hours/weeks/months I've spent here when I could have been doing something else...I haven't read a book in months (because I'm on line till bedtime), I don't hang with friends as much, and I'm tired all the time, cos I'm on line till late most nights....

I gotta break this (what's turning into a) bad habit....
frown.gif

I'm starting to feel not quite so good about this forum and how things are handled. I've also realized that when I am away from the forum I am having a much better time, whether it be participating in a new hobby that I think I've fallen in love with, hanging out with friends and especially hanging out with a new friend whom I've come to like very much.

I dont know why I'm posting this.. I guess just to say that I'm realizing that there is more to life than this forum and I'm tired of it stressing me out.

I love you guys.

((( DISCO )))

Seriously, you will feel alot better.. I used to actually think about this damn place when I was away from it for a while. But you know what, there are better things in life than this forum! I mean I love the forum, but I love having a life a bit better..
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom