It's Official: I Fail As A Music Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessicaAnn said:
I know ... it's bad.

Almost as bad as when I bought CD entitled "Aquarium" by the band Aqua just for the Barbie Girl song.
:lmao: oh dear lord, I loved that song when I was little!

and I also loved britney spears then, and the backstreet boys... :wink:

JessicaAnn said:
I know ... it's bad.

Almost as bad as when I bought CD entitled "Aquarium" by the band Aqua just for the Barbie Girl song.

In primary school I brought the backstreet boys debut album, just for the backstreets back song :shifty:

I don't know where the cd resides these days, we've moved house that many times since, I think its lost somewhere.....

But I like to listen to my music "flaws" time to time :wink:

I have three Backstreet Boys CDs...and a single from one of those CDs. In high school, my friend asked if she could have the single, and I said no.

Bonochick said:
I have three Backstreet Boys CDs...and a single from one of those CDs. In high school, my friend asked if she could have the single, and I said no.

I have Black and Blue... and I *had* another one I think... but I can't think of the title atm cause I lost it a LONG time ago... I still KNOW my sister stole it :grumpy:
:hmm: but where's the other one now..... I wouldn't have a clue...

ThoraSEB said:

Isn't that New Kids on the Block?

Which, by the way, I have a fair amount of on my iPod. :lol:

I realized that after I had posted it :lol: oh well, Back Street Boys or New Kids, same thing as far as I'm concerned...

LemonMelon said:

Great, now you have that show's theme song stuck in my head. :grumpy:

Jesus, I had forgotten about that show... thanks for reminding me :grumpy:

JanuaryStar said:
Don't we all have our 'flaws' in music taste..? :shifty:

nope, everything i like is automatically awesome. If I said Nickelback was great, then it would be so.

But I'm not saying that.

Linkin Park on the other hand.. :drool:

oh yeah, and I have that Blue (Da Be Dee) song on my iPod. dat shit is PIMP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom