It's Official - Friday cant come fast enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I love rollercoasters...but now that I'm "old", they just make me get sick, so I can't ride them anymore. :sad:

Same here. :sad: My stomach isn't made of iron like it used to be. I really loved them when I was younger, but I can't go on most roller coasters any more. I am cry. :sad:

ETA - I did get sick after riding a circly round and round one a few years ago. Thankfully I managed to wait until I reached a bathroom. Eeps.

And that YouTube clip?! :yikes:!

Last edited:
Sicy said:
I want to find this coaster and marry it :drool:

Ohiorollercoaster.jpg

Ohiorollercoaster6.jpg

Ohiorollercoaster5.jpg

ohiorollercoaster.jpg

HOLY FRIGGIN HELL :yikes:

:wink: I'd go in that one! :drool: that should give you a HUGE kick!

ThoraSEB said:

ETA - I did get sick after riding a circly round and round one a few years ago. Thankfully I managed to wait until I reached a bathroom. Eeps.

I got sick on the Paratroopers once. I felt really queasy after riding them and wanted to leave, but my friend insisted, "One more time!" I TOLD her I felt sick...guess she didn't realize I was serious until I threw up all over myself...and her. :reject: Definitely one of my top humiliating moments.

Bonochick said:
I love rollercoasters...but now that I'm "old", they just make me get sick, so I can't ride them anymore. :sad:

Isn't it strange that when you get to a certain age that when you get off a rollercoaster you feel like you were actuall hit by a train. :huh:

Sicy said:
I want to find this coaster and marry it :drool:

Ohiorollercoaster.jpg

Ohiorollercoaster6.jpg

Ohiorollercoaster5.jpg

ohiorollercoaster.jpg

Holy Crap is right! :ohmy:

I do like roller coasters, but when they look like that, I tend to say :no: Hubby used to always want to ride in the back car because you'd get more whipping around. Haven't done anything like that in a while. Will do certain ones at 6Flags Magic Mountain, but not many of the newer ones :reject: Though we do the ones at Disneyland & Calif. Adventure, but they're nothing like those above :ohmy:

Oh, and when I was younger I would ride the teacups. Now I just watch hubby & Maddy and take pics. :happy:

Last edited:

Ok I noticed something about this one.

Is it just me or does anyone not see shoulder restraints on the people on this ride?

I dont know if I'd go on it if it had just a lap bar.

:yikes:

Sicy said:

Is it just me or does anyone not see shoulder restraints on the people on this ride?

that's the same with the Goliath in Six Flags/Walibi World here, because it doesn't have loopings it doesn't have shoulder restraints!

Ernie's family used to go to Cedar Point every year, they've been talking about going again. I volunteered to just take pictures and hold their stuff. :(

Sicy said:

Apollo's Chariot @ Busch Gardens is like that too. It does seem scary at first, but you are strapped in pretty tight. Often there is a seatbelt in addition to the waist straint. Perhaps there isn't a shoulder restraint because it may hurt more?

Just looking at those pics make me want to :sick:

Ugh...the last time I was on a roller coaster, it was one of those wooden ones and I thought I was going to die. The damn thing was so rickety. I was holding on to my friend for dear life and almost lost my glasses. :lol: :sad:

I always feel like I am losing my breath when it goes down so fast. :no:

Back
Top Bottom