IT'S OFFICIAL # for lowercase V2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey angelaharlemwhoispissedoffatpyramids

what is this you're talking about?
is it comparable to hitting a royal flush on a single quarter bet?

are you saying you hit something big and you weren't playing the max?

Hmm...how to describe aussie poker machines...
you play 20 lines (combinations) at a time. 5 columns across, and 3 rows down the side. 20 different pay lines, for example on this one matching symbols. you play 1 cent per line. so each bet, playing all the lines will cost 20 cents of your credit total. it has the option to go up to i think $5 a bet, which is ludicrous. if im feeling game i will switch to 5 credits per line, times 20 lines is then $1 a bet...
the pyramids are scattered. they dont have to be on a pay line, 2 of them will double what you bet, 4 of them is...$4 on a 20 cent bet. if i had have switched to $1 bets (playing 5 credits per line) it would have been an automatic $20 bonus PLUS it then sets off the 15 free respins or games PLUS everything you win in those freebies is tripled. so in essence, it would have been every win X 15. i got about $36 off that on 20 cents. that times 5....is a SHITLOAD OF MONEY! :mad:

i am very upset over this. i think i will sue.
:scream:

apologies if that makes NO sense at all. they're hard to describe, though i'm sure you ahve similar if not the same machines over there. they aren't card games, they're all different symbols, this one being slut (or queen) of the nile.

we dont have quarters zoner. though 25 cents would be roughly...10 cents there...or is it the other way round? i cant remember if we are roughly half the value or roughly double the value.

Well, Bush would say that Aussies are roughly half the value of Americans...and thats why we need more Aussie troops in Iraq. Double the troops.

I am sure it is the same for the currency.

image.gif

Back
Top Bottom