It's Official #1479

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
queenbitch.gif

HelloAngel said:

Oh c'mon, Floodle. Say something that will make us go: :shocked:

I'll take this one Flower.

I like to snatch a kiss....or is it the other way around? :hmm:

_____
:sexywink:

meegannie said:
I'm bored.

Where is Abel?

She needs a thing like the bat sign. A beacon.

signal.gif

I'm here now :lol: but I'm on my lunch break, so I only have a few minutes before I have to go back to work :huh:

I'll be back later tonite... :|

On TV, they're digging up this backyard in Tacoma, Washington, but it isn't Tacoma, Washington, DC. Wouldn't it be funny in a sad, sad way if they were lost?

My tooth hurts because I bet a pen too hard today and it wasn't a chewy pen. All pens should be more chewy for safety.

I like how the thing at the top of the thread says "You can:" I feel empowered.

I can, dammit.

Is it "dammit," or "damnit"? I don't like damnit because it looks like "damn nit." Aren't those baby lice?

On TV, I watched a show about hair transplants.

I wouldn't do that if I were a bald boy, I don't think. The guys were all like, "It's improved my relationship." Who are these people they're relationshipping with who are so superficial that they care about the guy's hair? It's a sad world.

I've posted a lot today, but not just for the sake of posting. I do it because I'm bored and hyper and I don't want to go to bed but I'm tired and need to sleep.

I found out that if I want to, I can push a button on my VCR and it'll automatically rewind a tape and replay it. So I could sleep with a video on all night, while I slept. Would that be bad for the video?

Why is lip balm scented more often than flavoured? What kinds are flavoured? I always get the scented ones and I want a flavoured one. I want a chocolate one, or a gummi bear one.

Screaming Flower said:
how do you brush your teeth and post at the same time?

:scream:

Brush with the right, type with the left.

I can multitask well, and I've learned how to get ready for work while talking on msn, thanks to timezone differences.

:lol: Meggy!!!! :hug:

I don't have much to add. Brushing my teeth sounds nice right now.. but I still taste some Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light. :hmm: I might let that marinate for awhile longer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom