It's Official#1076

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I have been struck by a huge surge of guilt and I just need to clear something up.

I am guilty of being a typical misunderstanding guy
The beautiful lady I have been talking about...amy...has good reason to have a wall built up so as to not become attached to anyone.

For reasons I will not get into here.

I just reread the long e-mail she sent to me in november- the day after we had our talk - and I nearly cried in the library and would have if I was home!
It's still frustrating to hear her say things like "I don't know if I'll ever be able to get attached again" and I just want to be able to go to her right now and do whatever it takes to make her see that she is the number one most amazing person EVER to come into my life. She has taught me what it is like to be truely content and at peace.
It is nice to hear that I have moved her and have made her feel like "maybe there's nothing wrong with me and everybody who hurt me were the dumb ones"
But I'm not sure she will ever let herself get seriously attached to me, and I can't blame her for it. Its not her fault.

Anyway, I really had to get that off my chest.
I felt really bad today for the way I have been talking about her. Like she's being unreasonable and confusing or something. its not that way at all
I know confessionals would have been better but nobody there would understand what I was talking about.

*give Mr Big Basstrap and his Mr Small Basstrap a big mofo squashy huggie*

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:)kiss:........)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:D

You're too much mad1!!!
bahahaha!!!

Thanks a lot though...
er...

from both of us!

Thanks!! I kinda regretted writing this after. I felt it was pretty lame.
But thanks for neing such nice people. Round of drinks on me!

bg_content_layer_nonflash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom