IT'S FUCKING OFFICIAL- I DON'TEVENCAREANYMORE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I really honestly do not. This is not a ploy for attention, since everyone ignores me anyways...I guess this just must be another fucking mood swing of mine huh?

This world is fucking horrible. I hate that I don't look good enough for some people (in turn making me feel like the ugliest piece of shit to ever walk earth), hate that I can't count on anyone or anything anymore, hate that everyone when you come down to it is out for #1 and could care less about everyone else, and so on and so forth. Another thing... people are just so cruel to one another, it makes me sick. We're human beings, is it so hard to be civilized to one another?

Every day I lose my faith, little by little. I'm just so tired of it.

Eek...my email is in my siggie if you wanna talk.
smile.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

In spite of everything I still believe that people are good at heart. Anne Frank was able to say that and her life was far worse than ours.

Hang in there, April.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 12-19-2001).]

the only way is up

and we will get there!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

"All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed"

..seriously, you are better than these people April..you don't need anyone to tell you that, as far as I'm concerned they are in no position to judge or rate you personally or physically..

..there are a few people I know personally who fit your description so this was a bit of a welcome vent for myself, sorry if the type of people I'm thinking about are different to what you had in mind
biggrin.gif

Wow... email me girl and fill me in! I hope you're ok
frown.gif

------------------
Love don't need to find a way
You find your own way
I forget that I can't stay
And so I say that
All roads lead to where you are
All roads lead to where you are

I hope you're feeling a little better now April! At least you aren't going to imaginary exams!
wink.gif

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

I know how these feelings are too...they're tough. But, to be cliche, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sometimes we have to descend to the furthest recesses of hell so that we can appreciate heaven.

Hang in there!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

hey April, I know things can be so rough involving relationships. I've said this many times before on this board but people don't mean to hurt you most of the time, they're just acting in their own interests, often because they dont want to be hurt themselves. Keep your heart open and your chin up and you will find that there are many very, very kind and selfless people that would want nothing more than to see you happy.

Try not to take everyone's actions so personally (i know, i do it too much myself) and hang in there. Dont lose the faith, despite the horrible things you see. The world isnt pretty but we cant give up. Do waht you can, hang in there, and remember, I dont hate you
smile.gif

take care and hope youre feeling better

Wow. Thanks, you guys....*cries* (but in a purely good-release kind of way)

{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

smile.gif

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Oops, in addition to all my problems I've also recently discovered I have multiple personalities. lol

Thanks again. My chin's up, even though the world is getting me down.

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Back
Top Bottom